PDA

View Full Version : I AM REDUNDANT

wisewood
30-09-04, 09:53 PM
That's it... the lad who does the night shift has arrived, I'm going home. I never have to come back and work here again.

There is just the small matter of a big fat redundancy cheque to collect tomorrow morning, then i'm off.

I will not be around so much for a while, until such time as i get myself a job with an abuntant supply of bandwidth again.

Catch ya'll later people.

broody
30-09-04, 09:54 PM
Nice knowing you andy and at last we can get some peace!

dan_mk1
30-09-04, 10:21 PM
Yay!

Edit - The 'Yay' remark was for this bit:

I will not be around so much for a while

Al Wilson
01-10-04, 12:05 PM
Hear from you soon! Good Luck!

Dave
01-10-04, 01:15 PM
Better delete your e-mail addy then :lol:

for when my e-mail comes back online

Stuart
01-10-04, 01:21 PM
work shy tosser

Alex
01-10-04, 01:34 PM
oh Mandy

Well you came and you gave without taking*
But I sent you away,

oh Mandy

Well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking*
And I need you today, oh Mandy*

*This is not a true to life occurence

Mel
01-10-04, 01:47 PM
:lol: great. Bet you're well happy now.

srs1
01-10-04, 04:56 PM
get a job you free loading ***** wanna-be!

you know where i am mate if you want to go out for a beer or 20!

epo
01-10-04, 05:48 PM
nice one about leaving
shame about you not been on much
good luck :wink:

wisewood
04-10-04, 08:06 AM
Popped into work on Friday and collected my cheque... went to the canteen with all the people i knew there and had one last Fish, Chips and Parsley Sauce before i left... had a bit of a play around on one of the lads' laptop and then buggered off to the bank - paid in the cheque... job done.

Unemployment is actually quite a strange feeling... this is the first time I have ever left a job without having another job lined up and waiting for me to start the following monday. After 4.5 years at that one place full time though, I expected it to be a much more emtional godbye... turns out that money is a very good emotional buffer lmfao.

Right - this is all going on the home phone bill now, so i better get a move on :lol:

I shall be checking up on you all every so often, and will not have the time/bandwidth to argue with anyone one so expect a 24 hour ban without notice if you are annoying :lol:

Stuart
04-10-04, 10:56 AM
all in favour of me banning andy?

Jim
04-10-04, 12:04 PM
Redundancy is crap :( Especially when you've got a mortgage and bills to pay :(

Something will turn up Andy. If your redundancy cheque can cover your for a while without you having to work then take some time off and enjoy it, you might not get any more time off before Christmas.

Today is my last day out of a job, I'm due to start at my new work tomorrow :)

Good Luck Andy, something will come along :)

Jim

P.S. Stu, can I have Andys Admin place now? :twisted:

wisewood
04-10-04, 01:48 PM
lmao @ stu. If you ban me i wont let you sleep with my other half anymore :lol:

I had planned to take this week off, then start looking for something new, but it's only monday lunch time and i'm bored already - i've donea ll the ironing (there was loads lol) and the rest of the stuff wont take too long - what am i going to do for the rest of the week?? Might as well look for work.

We're in a pretty good position financially... we don't actually need me to earn that much money, and the redundancy will keep us sweet for a while - but we've got plans to get married next year, so could REALLY use me getting a job sooner rather than later to save the cheque from tradeteam to pay for, if nothing else, most of the damn expensive honeymoon i plan on having lol.