PDA

View Full Version : Euthanisia (is that how its spelt?)

Dod
30-09-04, 07:04 PM
Right, I've got a Nova for spares with its Chassis leg hanging off. Its got a 12i engine and at the moment is a non runner. With the Aid of spares from Novas found in our local quarry and Forestry, I intend to repair it so the horse can go out in a blaze of glory, a horse with a broken leg has to be put down!! How will I do it, now its gonna be rallied around a bit first, but the death, how should it go....
1. Roll it?
2. The old brick on the accelerator trick, let it hit somethtng?
3. Drive it and bounce it off everything in sight til it stops?
4. Drop it off a great height, i.e. a bridge or something?
For those of you who are concerned, this will all take place on private ground with full permission from the owner, its all above board!! Most votes by Sunday wins, pictures and sound clips will be available soon!! :twisted:

Adam
30-09-04, 07:08 PM
I vote you got serious issues :wink:
How about give the nova to me, destroying novas on purpose is summit we don't want to do.

Dod
30-09-04, 07:15 PM
Mate, you're more then welcome to it, if, that is, you wanna come the whole way to Co.Donegal in Ireland for it!! Dont worry, its for a good cause, 4 grand for every bone I break thanks to a new Insurance policy I got!! Oh and I'm not sick, just frustrated!!

wisewood
30-09-04, 07:49 PM
Are you stupid?

epo
30-09-04, 08:02 PM
new dirty sanchez or jackass show with novas :? :lol:

Ste_Nova
30-09-04, 08:04 PM
i did crash testing with a cav mk3..... into a tree :lol:

personal i think a one wheel ramp is best with a flip and land on one corner

Gunzi
01-10-04, 06:43 PM
I wouldn't recommend rolling it, incase it lands flat on the roof with alot of velocity, which may hurt your head somewhat, only takes one unlucky blow to end up dribbling for the rest of your life!

oh by the way I choose option 2, but if u do decide on the brick option, you have to film it!

Mike.
02-10-04, 11:38 AM
you have to film it what ever you do

i say number 2 aswell

Rob77
04-10-04, 06:11 PM
Yep definitly number 2!

Get the videos up too!

Philsutton
04-10-04, 07:14 PM
why not paint some numbers on it an go banger racing, will be a bit more work than that but at least you get the fun of taking out some other cars. Failing that bounce it off everything in sight

Dod
04-10-04, 10:22 PM
Right, well due to unforseen circumstances, namely the sale of my Xr3i collection, i'm being held back but it will happen and a camera will be present, my little brother's making a video for a school project in the Jackass Style, lots of skater boys, a tyre bursting burn out in my Nova SX and the death of the other Nova. And no I'm not stupid. If you had permission to use a wide open space and forrestry, wouldn't you fxxk about in a banger as well :wink: ??