PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Nova for sale full MOT

carnage501
30-09-04, 10:36 AM
Hi People

I am now selling my 1990 1.4 Vauxhall Nova SR after the last 2 years I have owned it.

Good Condition

94000 Miles on the clock

MOT: 12 Months Till September 2005

TAX: Till end of November 2004

Cam belt was changed 2 years ago at 84,000 miles

4 good tyres 2 brand new (2 New Falken?s tyres on the front, 2 Yokohama A520 tyres on the back)

All original logbooks

Old MOT certificates and tax discs

The underneaths of the doors are in good condition

Instruments all working on the dash, Heater, Clock, Blower, Speedo, Tacho, Water temp, oil pressure gauge?s all working.

Just about ready for another service having done the last one myself at 88,000 miles, but I will let the new owner have the job in doing it.

Extras:

15" TSW Alpine alloy wheels and tyres (195, 50,15)

Peco BB2 rear exhaust

Kenwood CD player + Sony 6x9 Speakers on the back shelf hidden away from view.

Serpi Star Alarm and immobiliser (fitted by previous owner) I haven?t used the alarm because the previous owner said it was a bit faulty so I don?t use it, however the immobiliser I use all the time and is a good deterrent to thieves.

The Bad points:

Very small dent on the front offside wing.

New offside Sill replaced last MOT, has just been under sealed.

Just broken the bonnet leaver under the dashboard the other day, you can still open the bonnet easily by pulling the cable, the leaver can be attained at a local scarp yard anywhere.

A bird flying into it damaged the Front Grill. (It was actually quite funny when it happened.)

Surface rust on the sills on both sides (Nothing Major can be repaired)

15" wheels have been curbed and have a few scratches on them.

Wheel arches were knocked back to fit the 15" wheels as you can see in picture, they were only done a few months ago so they have not rotted away.

One cigarette burn in passenger seat and a rip in the drivers seat where the seat belt has worn it away through the years.

Exhaust needs attention (as it is rattling) but passed the MOT ok

Has a bit of a water and oil leak (as you would expect from a car of this age) both are checked by me regularly.

All these faults are Not Major and can be easily repaired, Other than that the Car is pretty solid.

For More info please email me mprice501@ntlworld.com

cheers