PDA

View Full Version : fao David p

Anonymous
30-10-01, 10:40 AM
you getting throtle bodies then m80 ?

Anonymous
30-10-01, 10:45 AM
dunno if i can part with 1800 quid when i really need to keep it for deposit for my house.
yea who needs a roof over there head when you have a nova ! yep i am getting them

If it isn't kev it isn't worth it !!!

Anonymous
30-10-01, 11:25 AM
aiiiii !!!!!!

you getting LSD as well ?

Anonymous
30-10-01, 12:29 PM
YEA MAN ! same one as luggys quaife

Anonymous
30-10-01, 12:49 PM
quaife atb? or which one, i'm on look out myself.

Anonymous
30-10-01, 01:00 PM
dunno ian ! he is getting me it for 480 !

Anonymous
30-10-01, 02:04 PM
Quaife atb, lsd, wtf is that????????

Anonymous
30-10-01, 02:16 PM
Quaife, is a type of LSD. LSD is limited slip differential. You have it fitted to your gearbox to help you get your power down reduce wheelspin etc.

What sort of increase you looking for then dave, oh and when you having it done ?

Anonymous
30-10-01, 02:58 PM
The QUAIFE Automatic Torque Biasing Differential enables your car to accelerate quicker and corner faster.

How? By getting the power to the ground!

The QUAIFE Differential powers both drive wheels under nearly all conditions, instead of just one.

With an ordinary open differential, standard on most cars, a lot of precious power is wasted during wheel spin under acceleration. This happens because the open differential shifts power to the wheel with less grip, along the path of least resistance.

The QUAIFE, however, does just the opposite. It senses which wheel has better grip, and biases the power to that wheel. It does this smoothly and constantly, and without ever completely removing power from the other wheel.

In cornering, while accelerating out of a turn, the QUAIFE biases greater power to the outside wheel, reducing inside-wheel spin. This allows the driver to begin accelerating earlier, exiting the corner at a higher speed.
The QUAIFE also controls loss of traction when the drive wheels are on slippery surfaces such as ice and snow or mud, providing the appropriate biased traction needed to overcome these adverse conditions. The QUAIFE Differential provides constant and infinitely variable drive. Power is transferred automatically without the use of normal friction pads or plates seen in other limited-slip designs.

Anonymous
30-10-01, 03:01 PM
there you go tom, courtesy of quaifes website.

apparently on cornering it will pull you through the bend when you accelerate rather than having the wheelspin that would give you understeer. cp has one.

sounds good david, i might have to give him a ring, thats next on the list over winter.

Anonymous
30-10-01, 03:33 PM
ian after seeing luggy and john shield @ santa it was definate "to do" mod
i think every one should have one apparently it shaves aprox 1/2-3/4 a seconds off your 0-60 time

Anonymous
30-10-01, 03:50 PM
so you will be looking at 0-60 in about 10 and a half seconds then dave ?

hahahhahahaha

Anonymous
30-10-01, 04:00 PM
no thats the age of your bird !!! 10 and a half !

Anonymous
30-10-01, 04:07 PM
ha ha ha very witty. I should have known that was coming !!

or is that how long it takes you to blow your load . . . . 10 and a half seconds !!!

Anonymous
30-10-01, 04:58 PM
how long it takes u both to come up with bad jokes...lol

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Anonymous
30-10-01, 05:21 PM
or how long it takes ged to chip in with his two pennys worth !!!

hahahah

Anonymous
31-10-01, 09:40 AM
or how long it takes to...erm...erm...

where's the cloakroom?! i need my coat...

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Anonymous
31-10-01, 10:34 AM
lol