PDA

View Full Version : alrite peepl

coxie
28-09-04, 01:59 PM
ello all ..

seen the site advertised about a few places .. an after a long think and debate with my self bout wat car to project build along with my other i decided on a nova .. so currently lookin for a cheapo shi**er to rebuild into a 2 ltr saxo killer :wink:

anyone got any handy tips n info on where i can find bits n bobs an subtle stylin help itd be well appreciated .. cheers

8)

Nick
28-09-04, 02:11 PM
As for styling, especially on a 2.0 just get a full GSi kit. Which includes Skirts (easily picked up from a scrappy for about ?15 quid, clips are needed from vauxhall and they can be fittedin about 20 mins) The rear bumpers (MK2) are just the same as the GSi rear bumper really. The front bumper will be more difficult to get hold of, about ?130 new from vauxhall, or a cheaper Fibreglass copy from bodyshops for about ?70-90, these will need quite alot of work to fit well, but i've seen a few that are identical to the real thing. then just a GSi rooftip spoiler, i got 2 if you wanna buy one.

I wouldn't get a shitheap. I'd look around for one, cos usually it's the Grannies that buy them from new that have the mintest ones. Just try knockin on their doors askin if they wanna sell up ! also try the less popular colorus (i got a burgandy) as they are usually less Ragged, Better condition and more unique !

hope this helps.

Philsutton
28-09-04, 02:37 PM
so currently lookin for a cheapo shi**er to rebuild into a 2 ltr saxo killer

i instantly like you already, if you want a shitter to batter some expensive cars leave it a shitter, bent panels different colours put a 2lt in then go make them cry. :lol:

Barn
29-09-04, 12:30 PM
arite coxie...

yeh dont look for a complete shitter as you dont want your car ript apart which it will do if its a crap shell with a 2 litre in it...

...the regulars (like me) see so many of these 'hello' posts...dont be put off with the lack of replies...just muck in and get your views in the topics etc

:+:

coxie
29-09-04, 01:17 PM
lmao .. didnt quite mean a fallin apart rust bucket with different panles lmao .. id be to ashamed to drive it .. but yeah want the ex grannies burgandy car to rebuild .. not quite a complete sh*t box .. but compared to a modded car now a days .. it will be lol ..

cheers for theadvise on the kit .. thats the sorta thing i been thinkin of .. as see to many with novadose kits and ott stylin on a 1.0 ltr .. want to keep it lookin mainly stadard apart from smoothed all over .. then unleash the beast with in wen some ass in beema pulls up lol ..