PDA

View Full Version : Intro

Anonymous
26-10-01, 08:31 PM
Just a quick note to say hello to everyone as i am new to these forums, although not new to the nova scene, a couple of u might know me from another site. I am in me 5th year of the png and have had one of my cars featured in the past. (some of you might remember the novadose orange car in FC a few years ago)At the moment i have got a standard looking grey gte with a sorted 1650 mota on carbs etc etc (was on the stand at trax before i done the finishing touches)running billies bushes braces etc, cheers

Anonymous
26-10-01, 08:59 PM
welcome mate

i rember the car

i had just bought a renault 19 16v bonnet scoop for my white nova "becuase i had never seen one on a nova b4" and i was on my way home when i popped in a shop for a mag.

then i gets home paints me vent and while its drying i open the mag and see this orange novadose car with a 19 16v bonnet vent, featured.

u ****! ;)

LOL

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
27-10-01, 01:31 AM
lol@Micky (again!)

Welcome to the site mate....I too remember the Orange Nova...still got the mag too, round here somewhere.

Anonymous
27-10-01, 09:30 AM
Wlecome mate, sounds nice, a 1650cc motor with carbs, must be brilliant! :D

Ickle footer! :P

Anonymous
31-10-01, 07:54 AM
lmfao @ Micky... hahahha...
and just think if you didn't stop and buy the mag - you would have thought you were being all original.