PDA

View Full Version : Caught Drink driving!!

Anonymous
26-10-01, 10:08 PM
I'm ashamed to be tellin you guys this. :(
I have just been done for Drink driving!
Was in pub, staying on soft drinks, but peer pressure, and the desire to get pissed took over - I had 4 pints, and 4 Morgan's and cokes..... walk outside, think to myself "I'm ok, not to drunk, I'm over the limit, and I won't get caught anyway"
So, jump in the car thinking ";) yeah baby, who's da man?"
No one else in the car wi me mind, so not all bad, driving along, nee naw, blue lights! Shit! :O
So I scramble to put seatbelt on, fumble in my pockets for chewing gum - too late, truncheon knocks on window, with some massive west coast cop signalling for me to wind window down.
Anyway, he smelled drink, got the breathalyser, which I failed by 3 micrograms or something! :-/

So I start greeting my eyes out, I swear, I was on my knees begging this ugly pig to let me off - "no way boyo"!! Bastid!
Down the station, had to give a urine sample, because of my pleading they decided if I pass the urine test they would be obilged to let me off - (I started questioning when the last time they had that stupid machine tested).
So while they were testing it, I noticed the door open, stole the bottle, with my sample in it, and legged it........ :D

So.... here I am, in my mates bedroom, which I've sneaked into, on the PC, shaking, and sweating!!
What do you's think I should do? all this happened about 1hour ago! back down the pub?

Oh yeah, all the comments I'm about to receive - give it your worst! I know whatever you say, call me is true - I have sobered up and I'm aware of that. Cheerio.

Anonymous
26-10-01, 10:17 PM
been there and done that. about 4 yrs ago I got done for drink driving, 2 1/2 times over the limit :'> . For that i got 18months and a 400 fine :O . Odd thing is even with the sort of nova's i have had i still havent paid more than 350 on insurance :D . Not really relevent but an idea of what u can get if done. As for what to call ya, it happens to the best of us so dont worry u aint the only one, worst part is telling ya parents tho X-(

Anonymous
27-10-01, 12:05 AM
m8 you'll get charged for taking the piss. Apologies if someones replied saying this but i havnt updated my browser for a while...

B-) Streakers beware: Your end is in sight B-)

Anonymous
27-10-01, 03:06 AM
lmao good lad on running out lmao

theres no piont in running if they call u back bin the piss in the pot and they will have no proof u was pissed? was it just the one cop? did he take all your details down?
iam not going to have ago at u on drink and driving because it is ur choice. but u will get certain people who will used it against u which is unfair but just ignore him...opps them....

Anonymous
27-10-01, 09:43 AM
i cant belive u nicked your own piss!

i think u just made things a lot worse

anyways all the police stations i have been 2 (lots!)

there would be no way ov running out ov the station unless u were on the front reception desk (which is unlikely if u were arested)

maybe yuo are taking the piss with this story?

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
27-10-01, 10:01 AM
r sure it was ur piss u nicked? and not sum1 elses haha u never know ur piss sample could of passed lmao:D

Anonymous
27-10-01, 04:59 PM
so does this mean hes a piss taker?

Anonymous
27-10-01, 05:08 PM
your a weak willed fool if you give into peer pressure. also you cant have very good mates if they pressure you into drinking, esp when you drove!

when the plod catch up with you, and they will, your f**ked :D and its your own fault!

Dave Pearce, hmm he mixes like a man with no hands

Anonymous
27-10-01, 05:36 PM
You're gonna get butt f*cked in jail ...HA HA :p

Anonymous
27-10-01, 07:41 PM
WTF!!!!

i dont understand!!!!!! i know tyler knows its wrong and i know he knows it, but A.N.T u say "it happens to the best of us" noooooooooo thtas a fuknig joke!!!!!

drink driving is bang outta order, i know it didnt happen, but how bout if u had mounted the kerb and hit a couple of kids and killed em??????? doubt u would of been able to run out then! innocent kids!

i know it didnt happen but how easily it could of happened!!!!!!

i h8 it wen peeps drink driving, one of my friend died ealier this year cos of drink driving! dont wanna know sum else who does!!!!!

think bout it

dont u lot remember the poem davo put on here ????????

"these nothing more addictive than speed, for those ten seconds i am FREE!!!!!!!"

Anonymous
28-10-01, 09:41 AM
ooops, didn't mean to ruffle any feathers mate. But unless anyone is T Total on here (I have been the last 3 yrs doc orders) then you may have done it yourself maybe just had 2 pints (over the limit) or even woke up in the morning and shot out to get a paper or been late for work and not even thought about the night before. That is how i was caught at 10am the following morning just nipping out for me sunday paper a mile down the road, so people shouldn't be so judgemental about D/D because we dont all just drive to the pub, get fuckin slaughtered and drive fuckin home straight from the pub thinkin fuck it i'm alright. Some of genuinely get caught when we have walked home, slept the night, had a breakfast and left it a few hours and still get caught.
Right sorry bout the ramble but i speak as i find and we aint all wankers who take chances, and as the great DARIUS says " let be there be love in this room" HE HE :D

Anonymous
28-10-01, 12:19 PM
i dont drink and drive because i tend to spill it all so drink 1st lmao

Anonymous
29-10-01, 07:54 AM
no excuse . I know too many people killed or hurt by drink drivers.

Anonymous
29-10-01, 09:52 AM
I've got no sympathy. What would have happened if you had knocked someone over or crashed into someone and killed them or yourself. Drink driving is a stupid selfish thing to do and I don't condone it in any form.

you deserve what you get.

Anonymous
29-10-01, 02:17 PM
wow he still aint relied, do u think he's in the nick, or have his mummy and daddy banned him usin the internet!!!

Anonymous
29-10-01, 03:09 PM
with any luck

Anonymous
30-10-01, 08:47 AM
I am back!! And yes, it does happen to the best of us! There is a lot of things which we've done, which we regret! Thankfully, I do NOT regret wot happend on Friday night! Because nothing did happen!!! :O
Jesus, I think Fester was the only 1 to get it!! I was taking the p.iss!!! :p
Seems as tho I upset a few peeps tho, aw, :( sorry Blondie, (u in an 80's band wi that name or wot?) and Tom, but I was getting steaming all weekend, that's why I didn't reply!
Also, I live in my own House, with my own computer! And A.N.T, I do the same mate, I admit, I have driven to work the next day half-cut.

Anonymous
30-10-01, 08:54 AM
I am glad to hear you did not drive when drunk.

BTW why did you say you did? you knew what kind of response you'd get. Havent you got anything interesting to say?

Anonymous
30-10-01, 09:00 AM
and it does not happen to the best of us at all.

Anonymous
30-10-01, 09:25 AM
Just bored I guess, that story I wrote, my mate left something like that on my answerfone one night, I was listening to it as he rambled on, saying he had been done, he'd done a runner, so I'm thinking, shit, what have you done, then he stops and goes "so I was done for taking the piss!!" and he starts laughing! So I thought I'd try it out! I saved the voicemail, it was quite funny.

Anonymous
30-10-01, 09:25 AM
i would not tempt fate if i was you :O

x-b :)p He Who Laughs Last Laughs Longest :)p x-b

Anonymous
30-10-01, 09:40 AM
jeeezus i just read the whole thing again. sorry I didnt even read that about the piss taking. doh ive even heard that b4. Sorry tyler my fault i should have read the whole thing.

Anonymous
30-10-01, 02:10 PM
m8 if you rgonna take the piss, then expect to get the piss taken bac out of u!!!!