PDA

View Full Version : New Total Vauxhall?

Anonymous
26-10-01, 11:25 AM
Anyone seen it yet? gonna go look for it at lunch.

Anonymous
26-10-01, 11:30 AM
when do i start getting mine free ?

x-b :)p ***********The Novaload Member Formally known As Nova91*********** :)p x-b

Anonymous
26-10-01, 11:34 AM
take it you haven't received it then? let me know ill ring him today. post a reply here.

Anonymous
26-10-01, 11:42 AM
No i have not recived any free yet
I just want to know wether to go and buy it or not and what issue issue i do start getting it free

cheers Mike

x-b :)p ***********The Novaload Member Formally known As Nova91*********** :)p x-b

Anonymous
26-10-01, 12:09 PM
how do get ur's free m8?? did u win somthing???

Ballsy

:) mmmmm same shit different Day :)

Anonymous
26-10-01, 12:25 PM
santa pod day i fink ballsy

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Anonymous
26-10-01, 12:28 PM
Ok spoke to Gez, he said they were sent out monday/tuesday second class, so you should have got it yesterday/today, if you haven't had by monday can you give him a ring. I'll mail you later with his number.

Ballsy, Ick won the 1.2 class at the santapod quartermile day, and so won a years free subscription courtesy of Total Vauxhall.
See we're good to you here at novaload!! B-)

Toby Crisp won the 1.3 (narrowly beating simon drake)
Dec Burke won the 1.6 (you had your mag yet dec?)
and Jon Shield won the 2.0 class with his subscription going to Luggy as Courtenay get one anyway.

Anonymous
26-10-01, 12:40 PM
Talking of nova load in mags when is the mk meet gunna be in red line its not this month (sweet golf on the front ) there is a saxo one next month so....

Anonymous
26-10-01, 12:43 PM
Think thats breenys department...well!!!!

and i think novaload is in Total Vuax next month, didnt get confirmation, but he told me issue 4 a while ago.

Anonymous
26-10-01, 12:45 PM
the next redline issue will have the MK feature in, if you look back on the general chat forum I posted a message when I got confirmation from Redline that it will be in issue 45. Not the on ewith the golf on, the next 1.

Anonymous
26-10-01, 01:03 PM
so novaload in 2 mags next month then!

Anonymous
26-10-01, 01:46 PM
i attrended both events what a loyal nova owner i am :D

Anonymous
26-10-01, 01:52 PM
The feature is in this months!

loads of pics and mentions! including you ick.

6 page feature!

Anonymous
26-10-01, 02:18 PM
what of santapod
is it out in the shops ?

Anonymous
26-10-01, 02:19 PM
which mag ian

Anonymous
26-10-01, 02:26 PM
Yes santa pod and in the shops now, jets green astra on front, got mine from whsmiths, but was well hidden right at bottom of car mags.

and gez didnt tell me earlier lol.

Anonymous
26-10-01, 02:28 PM
got mine at lunch too. quality report of the santa pod day.

Anonymous
26-10-01, 06:57 PM
So wot did Ick do to his 1.2 to make it win the 1.2 class? Wot engine mods.
Is it in featured cars?

Anonymous
26-10-01, 07:00 PM
he turned up, think that was about it lol

Anonymous
26-10-01, 07:17 PM
Was there engine mods or did he just remove the interior e.t.c.....
Just asking cos I have a GSi, and a mate who has a 1.2, which is feckin quick! Too quick for a 1.2!! Just wondering what you could possible do to a 1.2 to make it keep up wiv faster cars.
Wonder if anyone has ever throttle bodied a 1.2 LoL!!

Anonymous
27-10-01, 09:35 AM
No, don't think u understand, Icks car is standard untouched and it was in the upto 1250cc clas in which nobody else bothered to turn up. So by default he won, but 19.8 is still respectable, I've seen 1400cc zetec fiestas only manging that sort of time.

Ickle footer! :P

Anonymous
27-10-01, 10:04 AM
pissin ell thats one quick mother of a fiesta to do a 1/4mile in that sort of time lmao, surprise the fiestas even made it all he way:D

Anonymous
28-10-01, 09:44 AM
Love the write up on the Santapod day, it's just a shame they didn't include a table of all the times. Some good pics, especially the one of Ian Suttons Nova doing a burn out (please be patient - running in) ...yeah right!?!?!

It's good to see Total Vauxhall including some interesting reading, let's hope they keep it up!

Anyone see the advertisment for my car in the back? Well, can you answer me one question - why am I not getting any serious calls on it? I've had two blokes phone to say how much they like the car and I shouldn't sell it :-/ but wern't actually interested in buying it? I dunno, have I overpriced it, or are people just not buying these things? I see the silver K-reg 1.6tGsi has been for sale for AGES, and has dropped to ?4.5 from about ?7.5k?!?
Anyway, if I don't sell it through this advertisment, for ?5995, I don't thing I'll bother readvertising - might stick a quaiffe box and nitrious in it for next year and rag the granny out of it!!!!!!

Dec

Anonymous
29-10-01, 10:30 AM
the latter mate...the latter ;)

it cos for around ?5k you can get a scooby, Caibra turbo (infact they go for less) etc etc

so people dont like spending that amount of cash on an 'old' nova...even though yours is in better nick tha sum cars that are about 1 year old that i've seen...

keep it mate, you've got too much to loose..

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Anonymous
29-10-01, 03:16 PM
If you have the room to keep it Dec, then Keep it. You've spent to many hours and too much money to sell it to someone that won't take care of it. When I want to get something different I'm gonna be giving my car to my little sister, I couldn't bear to see it leave the family :)
Also, I think you should go for the nitrous :D