PDA

View Full Version : DO NOT Buy from CC Motorsport

Anonymous
20-10-01, 10:32 AM
Looks like ive been had up the jotter! Still no reply from CC, I have no way of canceling my order (cause u cant get in touch wid them) It would be easier to get through to Osama Bin Laden than Cc Motorsport, So if your looking for mods 4 your vauxhall Dont make the same mistake as me! x-(

Anonymous
20-10-01, 09:59 PM
I would contact trading standards imediately, they often go from when you call them rather from when u ordered the item!!
Its your money, if you are unsatisfied with your goods( or lack of goods) you have the right to a refund unless specificaly tailored to ur needs. Well as its not a customised unit i believe trading standards would have a field day !!!

Anonymous
22-10-01, 10:08 AM
drive down and fcukin kick the door in...lol

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Anonymous
22-10-01, 06:01 PM
Report them to a complaints authority, that aint on and is about as professional as Jimmy Hill

grantrees@hotmail.com

If the bird said "Its the Nova or me", would you miss her?

Anonymous
22-10-01, 07:14 PM
i was gona buy some clear clusters from there cause they were the cheapest i found at 83 quid, im gona think again now, and b4 u say nething breeny........... dont!

Anonymous
23-10-01, 07:12 PM
Hope this is gonna hit the bstards in the pocket, it's good to see summat good has kem out ov this mess tak my advice Will pay a little extra atleast you will actually recieve your goods, Ive managed to get a reply off him via email I said that my car was due in a photo shoot in a fortnight and it would be a shame to tell the mag that Cc Motorsport had fucked up my order, Maybe now the balls rolling. But I wont hold my breath! Anyways a big thank you 4 the help Iv'e managed to get hold of the guys mobile number so he cant avoid my calls now, it seems he runs the spot on his own well he can get to fuck cause im on his case now! Cheers Daz

Anonymous
31-10-01, 04:53 PM
any update darren??????

DID U GET UR LIGHTS??!