PDA

View Full Version : FAO Hearn 69

Anonymous
26-10-01, 05:26 PM
About that contract I didn't get afree fone (had to trade in old 8210 for new and pay ?20 :-( aslo bad service?? I suppose not lettin me use my fone coz they hadn't aranged the direct debit i asked for at start but htats about it.!! I just wanan stop it coz I can't stop myself from usin it and beina student sucks. I have insurance which can cancel it but think i lose the fone that way??

For Sale- 15" TSW Stealths Good tyres ?220
35mm offset

Anonymous
26-10-01, 05:27 PM
just thinkin how can u stop contracts?? An dwhat happens when u do??

For Sale- 15" TSW Stealths Good tyres ?220
35mm offset

Anonymous
26-10-01, 06:10 PM
Well it depends how long you have been in the contract. Less than a month - no probs! over 10 months - no probs - in between - near impossible.
Basically you just say they have breached the terms and conditions, so you as a consumer can exercise the right to cancel, provided you have a valid reason.
I ordered mine over the phone on a sales line, and said that I spoke to a guy who sounded asian, and he told me all peak calls to any mobile on any network were only 10p/min - which is absolute bollox, they believed me - and I cancelled.
There's other ways you could do it.

Anonymous
26-10-01, 07:19 PM
well just over a month... bollocks. I got mine from carphone warehouse

For Sale- 15" TSW Stealths Good tyres offers??
35mm offset.

Taxed,tested and insured.Go chase criminals

Anonymous
26-10-01, 07:43 PM
Ok, if you have had a Bill, phone up and say "what the fcuk is all this like?? X-( I was told different by the guy in CPW!! He told calls were blah blah, and you are charging me.... X-("
Whatever thay charge you for calls, make up a value less than that. It is your word against their's, cust is always right. I gaurantee you, if you stick to your guns, don't hold back - they will allow a cancellation! And say something like you want your old phone back cos this one keeps freezing e.t.c......
They will either offer you cheaper l/r, or a cancellation. Go for the cancellation, say you've lost faith in one2one. It will work, I get customer's cancelling everday cos of being fed wrong information by our sales team. Good luck.