PDA

View Full Version : Afternoon Drinking

hendrix
22-09-04, 04:51 PM
Why does it seem better to get p****d in the day rather than at night. is it cuz ima stoooodent?? :lol:
(sorry 4 random drunkness!!)

Dpnova
22-09-04, 04:57 PM
started drinking at 9.20am last friday due to the work trip now that isnt good

hendrix
22-09-04, 05:04 PM
always bad wen u go on a bender that early in the morning. 3 days at leeds festival told me that! 8)

Hazel
22-09-04, 05:27 PM
Afternoon drinking rules! The earlier you start drinking, the longer the mayhem can last for :D

wisewood
22-09-04, 05:34 PM
It's is no better to drink in an afternoon than it is in the evening. One possible bonus, in my opinion is that you get served quicker at the bar due to everyone else being at work, or... simply avoiding damage to their liver until the evening :D

PS. Student Scum!!!!!!!

hendrix
22-09-04, 05:34 PM
aparently im in a monopoly game later on. let the mayhem commence. its drinkin monopoly - when u land on some1s property u take a shot usually :lol:

wisewood
22-09-04, 05:37 PM
That's a rubbish game. At the start of the game it could take you 25 minutes to get a drink. If you're drinking anyway while you play it makes the game pointless.

My mate at work suggests Drinking Hungry Hungry Hippo's. Take a shot for every ball you get. Get's my vote!

hendrix
22-09-04, 05:42 PM
well i dont think its rubbish (but im a student!). but ur idea sounds good!

epo
22-09-04, 06:08 PM
cant drink for a week
am not a fan of this been on call

still if i dont get called out ill have got ?25 for doing nothing :lol:

?Marty?
22-09-04, 07:51 PM
Erm, just what is the point of getting drunk? Especially when it's just for the sake of it. You're just slowly turning yourself into a retard.

epo
22-09-04, 07:54 PM
havent been drunk for ages now not a fan of hangovers or been sick but do enjoy the odd tinny of stella

?Marty?
22-09-04, 08:09 PM
People seem to think that merely getting drunk till they lose voluntary use of their limbs, the ability to think and the power of speach, they have somehow morphed into colourful, fun, and exciting characters.

Shit, one must lead a very exciting life indeed, if the pinnacle of their social activities is ''i am going to drink till i wake up next day and can't remember what i did''.

It's even more pathetic when people think they have some kind of bragging rights to merely getting drunk. Fantastic. I am SO jeallous, since it is obviously something that requires some thought and an ability to do something. Go forth, drink into oblivion, and expand your social abilities. Marvellous.

All your doing is making yourself into a HOBO. It's even worse when you're already a student on top of that.

I was allways in the library, trying to avoid getting caught in the UK and deported back to the JooMothereland. I live on the edge of danger. No alcohol required.

wisewood
22-09-04, 08:40 PM
There's somethin' wrong with the world today
I don't know what it is
Something's wrong with our eyes

We're seeing things in a different way
And God knows it ain't His
It sure ain't no surprise

Chorus:
We're livin' on the edge

There's somethin' wrong with the world today
The light bulb's gettin' dim
There's meltdown in the sky

If you can judge a wise man
By the color of his skin
Then mister you're a better man than I

Chorus:
We're livin' on the edge
You can't help yourself from fallin'
Livin' on the edge
You can't help yourself at all
Livin' on the edge
You can't stop yourself from fallin'
Livin' on the edge

Tell me what you think about your sit-u-a-tion
Complication - aggravation
Is getting to you

If chicken little tells you that the sky is fallin'
Even if it wasn't would you still come crawlin'
Back again?
I bet you would my friend
Again & again & again & again & again

Tell me what you think about your sit-u-a-tion
Complication - aggravation
Is getting to you

If chicken little tells you that the sky is fallin'
Even if it was would you still come crawlin'
Back again?
I bet you would my friend
Again & again & again & again

Something right with the world today
And everybody knows it's wrong
But we can tell 'em no or we could let it go
But I would rather be a hangin' on

Chorus:
Livin' on the edge
Livin' on the edge
Livin' on the edge

Chorus:
Livin' on the edge
Livin' on the edge
You can't stop yourself from fallin'
Livin' on the edge
You can't help yourself
You can't help yourself
Livin' on the edge
You can't help yourself
Livin' on the edge
Livin' on the edge

Alex
23-09-04, 01:15 PM
couldnt be arsed to reads that mandy.

The REAL monopoly game involves 1 game board between the drinking group and a one day travel pass for the london underground each. Work your way round the board, having a drink in a pub that is in each area of the city.

hendrix
23-09-04, 01:22 PM
Firstly - keep calm Joo boy!!! What is rong with being a student?? (ok dont answer that :lol: ) I was merely asking a question of why does it seem better to drink in the day, not bragging about it. As a matter of fact i stopped drinking shorlty after the post but then began drinking later on around 9pm til around 2am. Note that i still kept all of my motor functions and went back to my house at the end of the night, not being a hobo like you have stated.

Alex - that sounds like a well good game, but surely it would take u nearly a week to do it in??

Alex
23-09-04, 01:30 PM
nope start VERY early and drink half pints (a biut girly but you will soon lean why). I bet you will not make it as you get too drunk to walk very quickly. Also toilet stops become a problem.

Who said marty was a boy? Who said he even exists? This is what happened last time marty got drunk*
http://hackvan.com/pub/stig/pix/random/natural-snack-mascot.jpg
so he tries to avoid it now

*May or may not be true. Who cares. I certainly don't.

Rach
23-09-04, 01:39 PM
mmmmm.... daytime drinking.... cant wait for that to start up again...!

:P

Alex
23-09-04, 01:41 PM
I miss uni :(

Rach
23-09-04, 01:43 PM
only a few more days left and i'll be back at uni...!

yay!

hendrix
23-09-04, 01:46 PM
where are u at uni rach??
im in sheffield. its not too bad. I allegedly do physics :lol:

Alex
23-09-04, 01:49 PM
my bros doing a chemical physics masters at Sheffield

hendrix
23-09-04, 01:54 PM
whats ur bro's name?? what year he in??

Alex
23-09-04, 01:58 PM
Andrew Machell

3rd year (i think lol)

hendrix
23-09-04, 02:01 PM
hahah yeah i kno him, speak 2 him quite a bit. in quite a few of my lectures, lives near me aswell i think.
aint it a small world :o

wisewood
23-09-04, 06:40 PM
It is not a small world. You are stalking alex, and plan to eventually kidnap his brother and hold him to ransom until alex kisses you.

hendrix
23-09-04, 06:51 PM
wtf u on about :o

?Marty?
23-09-04, 06:59 PM
Yes wisewood has uncovered your evil plot.

And also, YES you WERE bragging about drinking, since it was the whole point of your thread 'ooh look at me, i'm drinking AND it's only the afternoon'. :P

Stop it. drinking is bad for you. MmmmKay. If you drink, then you are BAaaaaaaaaD. MmmmmKay. So don't be baaaaaaaaad. mmmmKay.

I have never allowed ANY alcohol of any sort to pass my lips, and i am a wholesome and pure Joo boy as a result. Whilst you will fry in eternel hell. That is, in fact, being inprisoned in Grimsby.

wisewood
23-09-04, 07:10 PM
ROFLMFAO

That's it - we are going to tie you up on saturday evening and stick a funnel in your mouth, which goes right into your throat - and then we shall take it in turns to pour vicious mixtures of alcohol into the funnel.

You shall not be a good joo boy for long. And Kev's carpets will be covered in your stomach lining lol and possibly some blood for the kicks.

hendrix
23-09-04, 07:15 PM
And also, YES you WERE bragging about drinking, since it was the whole point of your thread 'ooh look at me, i'm drinking AND it's only the afternoon'. :P
I wasnt bragging, i was asking a question about why does it seem better to drink in the day!

Stop it. drinking is bad for you. MmmmKay. If you drink, then you are BAaaaaaaaaD. MmmmmKay. So don't be baaaaaaaaad. mmmmKay.
Ok Mr macay (southpark dude)

Whilst you will fry in eternel hell. That is, in fact, being inprisoned in Grimsby.
Im not from Grimsby, im from the same place as Mr Chav (epo). Although i agree with you Grimsby probably is eternal hell - smells like fish

?Marty?
23-09-04, 07:20 PM
I wasnt bragging, i was asking a question about why does it seem better to drink in the day!

It may have been disguised as a question, but it was a question implying a statement of opinion. Or maybe even fact.

Ok Mr macay (southpark dude)

I don't know what you mean, i wrote this completely original saying myself, and do not 'borrow comedy' from anywhere.

Whilst you will fry in eternel hell. That is, in fact, being inprisoned in Grimsby.
Im not from Grimsby, im from the same place as Mr Chav (epo). Although i agree with you Grimsby probably is eternal hell - smells like fish

I didn't say you were from Grismby, i just said that is what hell is. There is no probably about it, i learned all about it in Sunday Joo School.

I hope that now you have something to fear and will only drink carrot juice from now on. As i do.

wisewood
23-09-04, 07:21 PM
Grimsby is hell. All it has going for it are Docks...

Docks which used to have Sugar, and indeed slaves shipped in from africa and the carribean. So for illegals such as Marty, Grimsby is hell. Marty had to hide for three days under a big box of rotting fish in grimsby docks until he got an opportunity to run for it and eventually get the Stobart express to "the kingdom".

hendrix
23-09-04, 07:24 PM
lmao at stobart express :lol:

?Marty?
23-09-04, 08:18 PM
Eddie saved me. :D

wisewood
23-09-04, 08:24 PM
http://www.EddieStobartSavedMyLife.tinterweb/com