PDA

View Full Version : Games to mobile phones?

Jules
21-09-04, 04:07 PM
Anyone know how to do the above?

I've just got a Nokia 6230, I've managed to send via a bluetooth adapter on my PC some mp3 files and also some video files which all work fine on the phone.
I've downloaded a few games and apps for the phone on my PC (some are .jar format and some are .sis format), I've sent them to the phone, but the phone is telling me that they are unsupported - but the Nokia site says that it supports .jar files at least.

So does anyone know how to get them to the phone working?

Cheers in advance.

?Marty?
21-09-04, 07:59 PM
I don't really know.

wisewood
21-09-04, 08:03 PM
USEFUL reply marty.

?Marty?
21-09-04, 08:08 PM
I did not enter into a usefulness contract. Just as an opinion may be expressed in a positive or a negative manner, and a view may be pessimistic or optimistic, a reply may also be entirely or not so entirely helful.

But in fact, my answer WAS helpful, in that it is based on the presumed scale of probabilities of helpfulness of each reply and has started the process of helper elimination. There is one less person registered on these forums who is not able to help Mr Jules, and he shall be able to sleep better at night, knowing that with each reply he is getting closer to obtaining an actual helpful answer.

wisewood
21-09-04, 08:14 PM
The spooky thing is, i understood every word of that. Are you that wordy in person, or are you more of a typical norverner like me?

Stuart
21-09-04, 09:08 PM
hes a gobby norven laplandian monkey in person

burgo
21-09-04, 10:43 PM
lmao @ marty, u are a legend!!! i love your technical replies which know one can really reply to

srs1
21-09-04, 10:43 PM
jules. go into the web address on the phone. type in google.
search for free poly/games.
you will get a list of sites.
book mark them as you go.
then just download them.

i also have another site that will search everything. theres software that will handle opening up web pages too.

also did you know you can load up the cars section from on here with the phone. lol

?Marty?
22-09-04, 07:56 PM
I am gobby, yet a mute. My fingers do the talking here, and my chosen methio of communication is in pixels.

wisewood
22-09-04, 09:41 PM
I shall ensure there is an etch a sketch available for you to use at the weekend.