PDA

View Full Version : They think its all over, it is now!

Anonymous
24-10-01, 08:20 PM
Well tonight my 2ltr ran for the first time! The race is over, Almost! on the road this weekend! whoo Rick

2 ltr 16 valve info for sale to john for the right money! lol

Anonymous
24-10-01, 10:05 PM
Nice 1 RD.

You'll have to come to Santa Pod on the 4th to see whose is the daddy!

Anonymous
24-10-01, 10:31 PM
I will have to show Ian whos car really is the 'daddy' LMFAO. Rick

2 ltr 16 valve info for sale to john for the right money! lol

Anonymous
25-10-01, 08:10 AM
Nice one Rick, I guess you have won this race really!! I will have mine finished as soon as the garage takes their fingers out of their arses and actually does something with my car!!!
Anyone got any ideas of what I could do to the garage? They took 8 weeks to take my car and they have now had it for 4 weeks. During the first 8 weeks they kept telling me that they would take it next week and then eventually when they have taken it they said they would have it ready in a week, but nooooooo it has now been 4 weeks and the car hasn't moved so much as an inch!! despite numerous phonecalls and them telling me and my dad that it is on the jig at the moment!!!! lieing bastards!!!!! X-(

Garages sticking to their promises???? not likely!!! :(

Anonymous
25-10-01, 11:30 AM
take it out and go somewhere else fuck that garage

Anonymous
25-10-01, 01:02 PM
the problem is getting it to somewhere else, I dont want to have to pay the ?100 it will cost to get it towed somewhere and because of the fact that one of the front wheels points the wrong way slightly, means that the car is dangerous to tow on the road, we only had to tow it about 1.5 miles to the garage and it was a scary experience!!! if anyone has a trailer or something and they are feeling really generous, could I borrow it?

Anonymous
25-10-01, 05:16 PM
small claims court for towing/insurance (u could have cancelled it)/tax etc. Tell em your gonna do it first tho cos they might actually shift there asses and do something!

Anonymous
25-10-01, 09:11 PM
good thinking breeny...

Anonymous
26-10-01, 08:40 AM
Breeny, that is what we are planning on doing if it isn't done by this afternoon!!! The guy at the garage was still convinced that it would be done for today!!! and they promised(see footer!!) :(