PDA

View Full Version : kids and booz

General Baxter
20-09-04, 10:41 PM
iv got to go down the cop shop tuesday, to get my camera phone back!

walking the dog, on the way home i see a load of blue fashing lights, i go over like you have too!

i see a load of 12 year old kids in chav hats, the police are making the kids tip the cider down the drain, so i take a photo, and they take the phone off me :lol: , and told me to come and fetch it around 12pm tuesday from tamworth station

oh joy!

NOVA_GTEUK
20-09-04, 11:42 PM
I Would have gone mental they cant just take it off you for that

Did they give you a reason why ?? :?

General Baxter
20-09-04, 11:44 PM
something about justic!

i really was not listening, save me getting called out to work tho! ;)

burgo
20-09-04, 11:44 PM
why take a pic in the first place

General Baxter
20-09-04, 11:48 PM
put it on here, it was funny!

General Baxter
21-09-04, 12:33 PM
just got it back!

they have reset my phone :o

Dpnova
21-09-04, 12:34 PM
LMFAO you will know for next time

General Baxter
21-09-04, 12:36 PM
i got a yellow ticket! :o

Dpnova
21-09-04, 12:40 PM
which is ??

General Baxter
21-09-04, 12:43 PM
Some thing to do with an anti social order :lol:

Dpnova
21-09-04, 12:45 PM
LMFAO that is one of the funniest thing's ive heard in ages 8)

Col_Mk1
21-09-04, 03:23 PM
hehe wel funney :lol:

Jules
21-09-04, 03:33 PM
Surely with it happening out in the open you're within your rights to take pictures of it as it's in the public domain.
When you say they've reset your phone do you mean that you've lost all contact numbers, text messages etc etc?
If that's the case then I'd be going bloody ballistic!!!
:evil:

General Baxter
21-09-04, 03:41 PM
yeah re-set everything - but due to its works phone i got all the numbers backed up on the PC :)

Stuart
21-09-04, 03:51 PM
they dont need to know that

official complaint me thinks!

but then your life will be made hell lol

General Baxter
21-09-04, 04:10 PM
official complaint me thinks!

they will make me pay court fees and one billion pounds to the copper who took the phone off me, and make me do 3 years :lol:

Hazel
21-09-04, 05:40 PM
that's well out of order wiping your numbers out. what's that got to do with them?
funny as fook though having your phone taken off you for taking the photo. that's pure insanity lol.

epo
21-09-04, 06:18 PM
am just waiting some one to put

i hate the police always hasseling us instead of catching real criminals so what my car runs around on slicks and smokes like a good un they should hassel real crims instead of taking phones off people

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i too like taking pic and putting them on here
thinking thats a right good pic for novaload

ps i know am sad :lol:

?Marty?
21-09-04, 07:56 PM
They could have taken it if they required it for evidence, but as already has been said, it is in the public domain and you can take pics of ANYTHING you want, as long as you don't infringe any personal rights whilst doing so.

?Marty?
21-09-04, 08:03 PM
It's all quite messed up. The taker of pics becomes their owner, whilst you can't really take pics of someone without their consent. Then there is the whole Data Protection and Human Rights legislation. It's all a big fat mess. And the person that wins is the one with the most money, for the most Jooish lawyer.

wisewood
21-09-04, 08:10 PM
Arent there laws about publishing pics of kids etc? If so could be something to do with that sort of thing that had them take the phone off you.

General Baxter
21-09-04, 08:13 PM
Arent there laws about publishing pics of kids etc? If so could be something to do with that sort of thing that had them take the phone off you.

dirty boy ;)

wisewood
21-09-04, 08:18 PM
Not me. I'm a good lad.

?Marty?
22-09-04, 08:02 PM
There is no such thing. You just haven't been caught.

Don't ask me any legal questions. I just make up my own legal principles, precedent in the form of binding case law and parliamentary statute, and their application, and pass them off as fact. Because having taken a degree in law allows me to do that.

Just like being a chef allows one to serve any old shite and then shout ''i am a professional chef and do this for a living!! i know better what is and isn't.....'' if someone says their chicken is still bleeding.

mark_GSi
22-09-04, 09:21 PM
thats well out of order!!

id go mad m8!

:o :(

wisewood
22-09-04, 09:40 PM
Just like being a chef allows one to serve any old s**t and then shout ''i am a professional chef and do this for a living!! i know better what is and isn't.....'' if someone says their chicken is still bleeding.

roflmfao

AnThoNYnOvA
22-09-04, 10:56 PM
you should ask them to PROVE you took a picture because your innocent till proven guilty and i dont think they could proe you guilty.

i would sue on the grounds of your scared of police brutailty :P