PDA

View Full Version : noticed anything recently????? :-/

Anonymous
24-10-01, 08:06 PM
noticed how nice the boards have become scince davo was ejected from the novaload house??

what happend to all the fighting between everybody?

GONE

it looks like the site is back to where it used to be in "the good old days" (lol theres even a facking wheel offset/suspension Q in technical)

which can only be a good thing me thinks.

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
24-10-01, 09:11 PM
I hadnt noticed really :( all I have been doing lately is checking the for sale n wanted sections between drowning my sorrows over my car having a new problem each day,and working my ass off to finance a drinking binge in south wales :D and to hopefully start putting some cash aside for my next project, a mk2 nova sr,or a corsa sri,or a 1.8 veccy saloon,tough decision,I have driven a corsa,and thought it was very nice,I havent driven either of the other 2 yet...

I want some 15"s!

Anonymous
24-10-01, 10:33 PM
bob your not allowed to come to south wales unless your acctually insane :D lol

Dave Pearce, hmm he mixes like a man with no hands

Anonymous
25-10-01, 02:56 AM
is davo ban'd for ever??

Anonymous
25-10-01, 04:11 PM
shit I didnt even notice he was gone.....oh well

Anonymous
25-10-01, 04:27 PM
no neither did i but now you come to meantion it lol

x-b :)p ***********The Novaload Member Formally known As Nova91*********** :)p x-b

Anonymous
25-10-01, 05:30 PM
yep davo is banned permanently :O

Anonymous
25-10-01, 06:48 PM
I lived in south wales for 5 years!-lived in Cwmbran area you see,but I got relatives down there,and I like the local talent,the laydees,plus-I dont wanna miss the start of sheep shagging season do I?;)

I want some 15"s!

Anonymous
25-10-01, 07:32 PM
hmm that classy accent makes me shiver with fear lol

Dave Pearce, hmm he mixes like a man with no hands

Anonymous
25-10-01, 07:32 PM
What did Davo finally get banned 4 then -hogging all the bandwidth or having a Pug? Or was it 4 not having the bollox to come done to Billing so we could chuck in the Lake? Lmao! wot a pussy!

Anonymous
25-10-01, 07:38 PM
Do you know something... coincidently I was thinking that myself 2 days ago!!
Although I hadn't noticed it was because Davo wasnt here anymore. Thinking how more user orientated it seems with quality answers and help.
:> :D B-)