PDA

View Full Version : DOUBLE TAKE ON LIFE SUPPORT

Anonymous
10-09-00, 06:21 PM
Yeah man Frisay night, 36 hours after passing test,w ent out for a high speed blast as had become the norm for er...one and half nights. Went into a roundabout too fast, understeer into mad oversteer, mates int he back fucking the balance up and making it impossible to control. Left the roundabout smacking over a huge motorway stylee curb, down the banking and rolled into the bottom of the banking! No! We're all sat there, me in full driving position, hands of wheel, foot on brake. Oh well. They did MORE damage to the bodywork taking it out than I did rolling it in but hey ho. The bodyworks fixable and all the mechanicals are totally sound but it was sitting funny on the recovery truck so I hope that was down to a few broken suspension components and not the chassis...... If it is the chassis I'm not tuning the life support machine off on my baby - I'm making my Mutant beast SR hybrid. Wicked! So that's 2 Nova's on Novaload which are in limbo as to whether they're officially written off.......anyone got any more?

Anonymous
10-09-00, 11:53 PM
whoa thats fuckin' unlucky m8 :(

Anonymous
12-09-00, 06:33 PM
yeah mate see my story above

the fuckers not even taxed tested or insurred and i cabbaged mine!

i was only useing it coz it had a full tank and i was saving my car for next week

Anonymous
13-09-00, 06:41 PM
My Nova will be on life support as of next Wednesday, I'm looking for a Silver J/K reg shell (1.0 or 1.2+) to convert to a 1.3SR hybrid monster with loads of engine work. Bit unlucky with the current shell, twatted it too many times.

Fester
09-03-03, 02:10 AM
im nudging this one back in

Jim
09-03-03, 10:54 AM
hmm

mikeoxford
09-03-03, 11:56 AM
:? confused

kevw
09-03-03, 06:10 PM
NovaboyUK = Fester

ade
09-03-03, 07:34 PM
hang on - novaboyuk=fester=only passed his test 36 hours (recently) - or was this incident a while ago?

I thought fester had been driving for ages.

Or was it just driving this (x) nova

:?:

Unlucky by the way - least yer alright - could have been v nasty!

Ade

Breeny
09-03-03, 07:50 PM
NovaboyUK

Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2000 6:21 pm Post subject: DOUBLE TAKE ON LIFE SUPPORT

Not recent :wink:

whitey
09-03-03, 09:32 PM
Look at you causing trouble! Or everyone not checking dates!

Chris LR
09-03-03, 09:42 PM
Not even :wisewood: would go so low.

wisewood
10-03-03, 03:14 PM
think i might change the pic used for the :wisewood:
usea different one all the time :lol: