PDA

View Full Version : ADRIAN FLUX

Anonymous
24-10-01, 06:42 PM
Is any one else having greif with Adrian Flux insurance? I renewed my policy with them in april and I still havent received a certificate ,every time I ring them to hassle them I sit on hold for ages then get fobbed if with some lame excuse. Does any one know if theres anything I can do short of turning up at their offices and kicking up a stink

Anonymous
24-10-01, 07:05 PM
Send them a letter saying uv been given a producer and you need it by the end of the week!!
Suppose they might try and send you a cover note if their dickheads!!

Anonymous
24-10-01, 07:28 PM
They told me that they don't issue the cover notes unless you need to produce them.? :-/

Anonymous
24-10-01, 09:12 PM
I work in a call centre - I fob off rakes of customer's each day. Just ask to speak to an underwriter or supervisor or someone like that - demand you be sent out your certificates, demand a call back - and don't go off the phone until you are given a promised timescale for delivery of your Certificates. If you do that bet ul have them within 2 days.

Anonymous
24-10-01, 09:24 PM
Ive already had a cover note to get some road tax and when I phoned them to get that they said that my certificate had only reached them that day and that it would be in the post within a week . Guess what that was two months ago .I know insurance companys claim to be losing money other compensation but im paying just under a grand for third party fire and theft I at least expect a fancy bit of paper to show for it

Anonymous
25-10-01, 12:07 AM
The only problem I have with them is the company they use for legal protection...Albany ULR. A bunch of useless twats - and I've told the insurance ombudsman that too!!

Ben.

Anonymous
25-10-01, 08:14 AM
I had the same problem mate, what I did what send them a shedload of emails, basically one a day for nearly 3 weeks and kept all of them in a folder on my pc aswell. Then when I didn't get a response I printed all the emails out and posted it to them along with a letter saying that I would be taking legal action because I had had a producer and needed the certificate, funnily enough the certificate arrived within 2 days!!!!!

Garages sticking to their promises???? not likely!!! :(

Anonymous
25-10-01, 01:03 PM
write to them and if they dont reply write to the ombudsman, they are legally obliged to give you your certificate. waste of space like cis!!