PDA

View Full Version : fao slimjim

Anonymous
20-10-01, 10:33 AM
how much is the bumper including delivery to greater manchester.

cheers mate
sy

Anonymous
20-10-01, 10:58 AM
Sy, where in manchester are you?!?!? I am from Stockport.

Garages sticking to their promises???? not likely!!! :(

Anonymous
20-10-01, 11:18 AM
my folks live in Greater Manchester, I'm going up to see them this coming weekend, so i can probably bring the bumper up with me. My mate wants ?35 for it. Let us know where you are and we can meet up next weekened.

Jim

Anonymous
20-10-01, 04:12 PM
i live in Astley just off the East Lancashire road (A580). Which weekend are you talking about? Saturday 27th? Where do your folks live? E-mail me direct at novaload2001@yahoo.co.uk. :)

Anonymous
20-10-01, 04:14 PM
JK Hilton see above message for where I live. Where abouts in Stockport do you live? Do you go to PNG region 2 meetings?

Anonymous
20-10-01, 04:26 PM
i'm at university in Manchester. Both me and Jkhilton go to region 2 meetings :)

Anonymous
20-10-01, 06:34 PM
I've mailed you Sy, let us know whens goood to meet up.

Jim

Anonymous
21-10-01, 04:31 PM
I have been to 1 PNG region 2 meeting and I didn't stay long I just came to see what it was like. plus I didn't know anyone which didn't help. Is Jkhilton the one who crashed following his dad or something? What car have you got Breeny?

Anonymous
21-10-01, 04:46 PM
lol yep thats John, ive got a breeze blue mk2 sr. i don't bring it up north though cos im not leaving it in the middle of manchester for some thieving scum bag to nick! x-(

Anonymous
21-10-01, 10:24 PM
thats one thing i hate about manc. robbin t**ts. i only went to one meetin and i didnt know anyone so i didnt stick around i felt like a billy no mates. none of my mates have got novas they all bought saxos with free insurance (i got one then crashed it.) what do you do at the meets anyway. ive got a shitty 1300sr in rembrant silver that i never take to manc i can open it faster with a window seal than the key. should be good when i get the rear arches done and a respray. :-/

Anonymous
23-10-01, 10:46 AM
yep, that's me, I come down to the meets in a white transit van at the moment, cos I haven't got my car back!!!!! come down to the next meet, usually all that happens is alot of talking about what people have been upto, ideas for modding cars and also alot of info about 2.0 16v conversions!!!!! :)

Anonymous
24-10-01, 01:18 PM
i dont know anyone who goes to the meets though. id just be on my own lookin like a billy no mates. im well into novas though. my family think im obsessed. lol. how many people go to the meets.

Anonymous
24-10-01, 02:22 PM
usually about 10 regulars, but when the weather is good, it can be alot more! plus the quality of cars that turn up are amazing, it gives you loads of ideas of what to do and sometimes what not to do!!! If your meeting slim this weekend for the bumper, I'll come with him and then you'll know a face for the next meet or something.

Anonymous
24-10-01, 05:54 PM
slims had a prob with the bumper so thats on hold for a few weeks now.ill spend a little more time gettin the car right before i come down, i have to find a mate or someone i know who will do me a favour. i know how i want the car and im crackin on with the interior cos that can be moved to a new shell if i dont get a respray.