View Full Version : Milton Keynes Cruise 24/11/2001

Anonymous
21-10-01, 09:52 PM
Who is going to this event?
According to the mkcruise site there is going to be:
- exhibition show hall
- an indoor go kart track
- a sponsored music room
- outside vehicle show ground and various food and drink stalls.
- A Rolling Road will be present, giving full readings of Torque, Bhp @ the Flywheel and and the wheels. The will also include a colour print out of your reading
- Sound Off Competition
- Miss "Redline" Competition
- The upper part of the club is going to be open aswell.

Apparently over 3500 people are likely to attend so it looks like its going to be big.

Anonymous
22-10-01, 09:02 AM
i will be the good knows how they are going to fit that many cars in it is not a very big car park

x-b :)p ***********The Novaload Member Formally known As Nova91*********** :)p x-b

Anonymous
22-10-01, 09:07 AM
they have got the whole conmplex, not just the club/magna karta carpark

Anonymous
22-10-01, 11:23 AM
sounds like its too big to miss.

Anonymous
22-10-01, 02:09 PM
Ill be there! Probably in a mates car, a F**d! ;) Besides I owe a couple of people some beer :D

Should be a top night!

cheese@novaload.org.uk

Anonymous
22-10-01, 07:18 PM
mite well be there m8 im really getting in the mood, been spending a lot of my loan on mods recently :d

Anonymous
22-10-01, 07:19 PM
ohh i will definatly be there, is gonna be hooj, the car park, i agree is pretty small, but the hole complex is massive, plenty room for everyone. by the way the sponsored music room is gonna feature the dreem team!!

Anonymous
22-10-01, 07:35 PM
hey rob, aint spoken to u or seen u in ages, hows the starfire going? done nething else since i last spoke to u?

Anonymous
23-10-01, 09:22 AM
Hope to go.

Anonymous
23-10-01, 09:46 AM
http://www.mkcruise.co.uk

there will be trouble there all the mk rude boy knicking stuff off your car

x-b :)p ***********The Novaload Member Formally known As Nova91*********** :)p x-b

Anonymous
23-10-01, 02:36 PM
Hi will, things are good mate, what bout you??, the nova has changed a fair bit since you sore it last, got alloys and interior sorted etc..., hows yours m8?? lowered it yet , haha, anyway u going to this big cruise/show thing ???

Anonymous
23-10-01, 02:58 PM
k&n and clifford are being fitted as i speak, lowering is next months mod when i get more money from my uni loan, lol, should be there m8 catch u later

Anonymous
23-10-01, 04:13 PM
Ick, The whole area will be marshalled and all cars will be looked after while everyone is enjoying themselves.

Anyone want to put there car in the main show arena? check out www.mkcruise.co.uk as spaces are going fast! :D

100% Legal Cruise, www.mkcruise.co.uk