PDA

View Full Version : RIPSPEED!

Anonymous
22-10-01, 07:49 PM
I went to halfords today,and as we all know,they have ripspeed sections,well ripspeed are now doing some small accessories,gear knobs etc,I picked up a well cool fag lighter(car one!) for ?5.99!-only thing is my car dont show it off as its a mk1:( the gear knobs are cool,and the foot matts look v good too,so do the side sill plates!-well worth a look,a welcome break trust me-thought u lot may be interested...?

I want some 15"s!

Anonymous
22-10-01, 08:48 PM
not only are we doing these we also do tax discs holder, mesh grill ripspeed/momo branded alloy wheels and sterring wheels and not a bad price either
+also heard today that Janspeed exhausts have gone into receivership bit worring for people that have them as warranty wont be worth any thing now
any way must go
james sr

Anonymous
23-10-01, 12:45 AM
shouldnt you have to pay to advertise?? LOL

Dave Pearce, hmm he mixes like a man with no hands

Anonymous
23-10-01, 08:56 AM
we'll let him off this one time lol

Anonymous
23-10-01, 09:08 AM
I have to say that I think Ripspeed is crap now. When I was first driving, Ripspeed was a small company that was dedicated to real modifying. They used to be into motorsport in a big way, and u could buy anything from Carbs to Racesuits and helmets. The owner then sold the name to halfords, and with exception of the odd 'tuning' part, its mainly stick on stuff and stereo gear.

Ickle footer! :P

Anonymous
23-10-01, 09:11 AM
maybe ripspeed/halfords should buy janspeed? :D

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

e reg shell almost gone!!

Anonymous
23-10-01, 09:16 AM
Janspeed went under nearly 2 weeks ago ( just as I bought one of their manifolds:O). I understand that big names such as Demon Tweeks will standby some kind of warranty but only for 1 year. Bad news really as they had been a major force in modifying.