PDA

View Full Version : NOVA SRI RIP!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
20-10-01, 10:50 AM
Well as i had planned i bough my nova from bedfod had a normal journey with my mate who i bought the car with down the M1 got home showed to my parents they were impressed with the car and so i was until that is when my friend asked my to take him out in it and he wanted to have a go reluctantly i let him drive and he promptly wraped it round a lampost and a tree! I had my nova for all of 5 hours it was fun but it all ended with me in the back of an ambulance in a neck brace well all good things come to an end Anyone got a nova 1.4 SR, SRI they want to sell me

Anonymous
20-10-01, 10:57 AM
fuking hell mate!!!!!! that is seriously unlucky!!!! That has to be the shortest time period that anyone has ever had a car before crashing it!! I take it you are getting your mate to pay for the damages?!?!

Garages sticking to their promises???? not likely!!! :(

Anonymous
20-10-01, 11:07 AM
make sure you learn never to let anyone drive your car.

SNOOOTCHIE POOCHIES.........BOOOONNNNNG

Anonymous
20-10-01, 12:49 PM
Well not only does he have to thank me for telling the police i was driving when he really was so he wouldnt get banned so hes going to pay for my car (well a new one Anyway) a new lampost and everything else i could think of to be honest i tol him to slow down and he didnt and look what happened my new absolutely mint nova is fecked my parents dont want me to get a new car well i suppose thats life but to be honest i woulnt like to be in my friens shoes at the moment coz it could have been a lot worse

Anonymous
20-10-01, 01:03 PM
make sure he does pay, I had a problem like this a while back, I crashed my step mums car through a fence into a field, but it was cos of a friend of a friend in the back who pulled the handbrake!!!! basically he was paying me ?50 a week, but then stopped, so I had to go round to his house to get some money or his tv/stereo etc. but when we got there, he wasn't there and his mum was way way too nice for us to be horrible and take all his stuff. In the end I told his parents and they just wrote out a cheque for the amount he owed me and that was that. Needless to say I have never spoken to the guy since!!!

Garages sticking to their promises???? not likely!!! :(

Anonymous
20-10-01, 02:25 PM
F'ING HELL !!
Show offing like that when you dont know how to drive is lethally stupid!
Just thank ur stars u r ok, and nobody got run over either. Hope u learn a lesson from this ...dont be careless!!! ur responsibility cos it was ur car.

Good luck for the next Nova...

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
:x You'll NOVA Walk Alone :x

Anonymous
20-10-01, 04:11 PM
Similar thing happened too me but the guy paid up and no one else knew about it so all was well. Unlucky mate Sri's are abit rarer than ur usual stuff. Where r u?? Just wonderin coz I'm sure u couldmake abit from sellin stuff like engine!!(to me!!)
Sorry don't mean to kick u while ur down but it'll make u abit more money!

For Sale- 15" TSW Stealths Good tyres ?220
35mm offset

Anonymous
20-10-01, 05:57 PM
how badly damaged is the car??
i feel a novaload.net project coming on

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

e reg shell almost gone!!

Anonymous
20-10-01, 07:01 PM
i cant remember its been towed to a garage i will have to look at it on monday when i feel a bit better

Anonymous
20-10-01, 09:34 PM
yea, engine, how much? Need a temp quickly, and exhaust!

Anonymous
21-10-01, 01:02 AM
unlucky shit m8, tis well bad only havin it 5 hrs!!!

ur m8 shud pay up asap!

=======================
If there's grass on the pitch... :D

Anonymous
21-10-01, 01:42 PM
want a corsa?

[-rexyskittykatty.gif-]

Anonymous
22-10-01, 10:11 AM
Rexy bwoy!!!

hiya matey...haven't talked to u in beards...

so your pleased with the corsa then?!?!?

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Anonymous
22-10-01, 11:23 AM
Argh and the SRi becomes even rarer. That is bad luck mate. Rexy how you doing mate and how did that thing go! I take it not so well seeing as your selling the Corsa.
:(
Mingle

Don't believe anything i say!!!!!

Anonymous
22-10-01, 02:30 PM
So you breaking your SRI?? Cause ive got an SRi would I get first dabs on bits. SRi owners unite and all that. Seriously I would be very interested in introducing your SRi to my screwdriver and socket set!!!

Anonymous
22-10-01, 05:47 PM
HI

If your braking it i would be interested in the cnetral locking and leccy windows :)

thanks

danny