PDA

View Full Version : its been one of those days

epo
14-09-04, 08:59 PM
started last night really

the dog escaped about 6 weeks ago but came back didnt worry too much

but last night notice she was gettin a bit porkey and her nips were stickin out so thought shit she's prgnant :(

got up today at 7:15am to find she'd shit allover the front room not exactly what i wanted to be cleaning up first thing in the morning

r lass took her to the vets luckly she's not preggers but it cost me ?40 for her injections

then r lass lost her front door key

finally i made a mistake with the measure ments of wirning a kitchen today but its all sorted not still took me a while to sort out so never got a dinner break today
still always tomorrow

(anyone want a dog :lol: )

wisewood
14-09-04, 09:01 PM
Get a litter tray and teach the dirty fooker to use it :lol: This is why cats are so much better than dogs... they are very clean animals and wouldn't dream of making a mess, other than some hair balls here and there :lol:

Mike.
14-09-04, 09:02 PM
same here mate, i aranged to see a bloke about a cheap GTE did he turn up no :evil: some days u have good days and other days you have completely crap days

Jules
14-09-04, 10:04 PM
Get a litter tray and teach the dirty fooker to use it :lol: This is why cats are so much better than dogs... they are very clean animals and wouldn't dream of making a mess, other than some hair balls here and there :lol:

Too true, my Mum and Dads cat (He's getting on a bit) if he gets left in the house all day and needs to go to the toilet he jumps in the bath and does his business in the plughole so it can be easily washed away.
He's a top cat!!
:+:

Chris
14-09-04, 11:40 PM
top cat!!

I haven't seen that for ages. Is it still on?

Alex
15-09-04, 01:35 PM
Why I hate cats

http://www.nataliedee.com/082304/why-i-hate-cats.jpg

Stuart
15-09-04, 01:38 PM
cats are 100% useless.

dogs rule!

but ducks are the masters of all things!!

Alex
15-09-04, 01:40 PM
yes a duck or a goose would be the ultimate pet.
Cats are just too floppy

dan_mk1
15-09-04, 01:42 PM
Cats are pants! not including the big cats...of course!

Chris
15-09-04, 02:01 PM

Cats are just too floppy

cats are 100% useless.

Nowt wrong with a nice pussy cat

Jules
15-09-04, 02:45 PM

Cats are just too floppy

cats are 100% useless.

Nowt wrong with a nice pussy cat

Dan, Alex and Camb all see to disagree and quite obviously don't like pussys.............
What's that noise I hear?
Sounds like alarm bells?
Oh yes, that's right:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/julian.sumner/Funny/Gay_Alarm.jpg

:lol:

Stuart
15-09-04, 03:00 PM
gay bar :p

alex prefers something hard

dan likes big ones

and i just prefer useful things lol

Chris
15-09-04, 03:05 PM
Dan, Alex and Camb all see to disagree and quite obviously don't like pussys.............
What's that noise I hear?
Sounds like alarm bells?
Oh yes, that's right:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/julian.sumner/Funny/Gay_Alarm.jpg

:lol:

LMAO

Dpnova
15-09-04, 04:40 PM
LMFAO

GAY BAR GAY BAR

wisewood
15-09-04, 04:46 PM
pmsl - cats are useless, that is true. But if you train them when they're young and still playfull - you can make them do tricks etc. Mine plays fetch and rolls over. Only one of them though, the other one is misserable lol.

Dpnova
15-09-04, 04:48 PM
I had a cat claw my trainers last night and it got its claws caught in some of the groves. Now thats a trick :lol:

Riggy
15-09-04, 04:58 PM
lol haha :D

epo
15-09-04, 05:33 PM
top cat!!

I haven't seen that for ages. Is it still on?

yes one of the kiddies channels on sky\cable i think

also we used to have a cat and that kept shitting in the house so it had to go

couldnt have a litter tray due to the fact they have some sort of chemicals in them which affect pregnant women + jack was young so probably would have sat in the litter tray or eaten the contents

dan_mk1
15-09-04, 06:08 PM
Dont worry mate, my present will cheer you up! :lol:

epo
15-09-04, 06:48 PM
nice one i think i deserve one tbh :lol: :lol:

wisewood
15-09-04, 07:51 PM
couldnt have a litter tray due to the fact they have some sort of chemicals in them which affect pregnant women

Odour neutralisers is pretty much all thats in there. Unless you use that super cat litter that lasts about a month, but that's disgusting! :lol:

epo
15-09-04, 08:17 PM
i dunno its just what are lass was saying or its maybe just the cat turds which can damage unborn babes cant remember it was 18 month + ago

wisewood
15-09-04, 08:22 PM
cat poo... Toxoplasmosis. Same thing that killed off the bloke in trainspotting. COULD be harmfull to unborn children - but you'd have to be living with a lot of cat mess :lol:

sh0rty
15-09-04, 10:39 PM
u got there before me andy. just searched the name bcos i couldnt rememvber it, scroll down and youve done it rofl :evil: :evil:

Cat faeces can carry a parasite that causes toxoplasmosis, an infection that isn't serious for you but can pose a danger to your developing baby. Some birds and other animals, as well as some raw or undercooked meats, can also carry the parasite. Toxoplasmosis causes most severe damage to the fetus if a woman comes down with it in her first trimester.

there :D

wisewood
16-09-04, 05:02 PM
:lol: i was just happy to spell it right, you just had to go one better didn't you. Grrrr!

epo
16-09-04, 06:49 PM
:lol: i was just happy to spell it right, you just had to go one better didn't you. Grrrr!

lol least you knew what it was :lol: