PDA

View Full Version : Robbing B******s

Anonymous
17-10-01, 07:07 PM
just got home from a hard days work to find my garage door open and loads of my stuff missin and loads off stuff damaged. all my newly bought parts have gone and the custom gte bumpers that i were creatin had been smashed up. im well gutted.X-( X-( X-( X-( i need to find a mint cond sr front bumpers goin cheap that is in mint condition. if anyone can help please email me. cheers simon

Anonymous
17-10-01, 11:56 PM
Sorry to hear that mate. I might know of a fairly decent SR bumper. I'll let you know if it's still available.

Anonymous
18-10-01, 11:30 AM
Sounds like someone knew you had new bits there...not an opportunistic theft.

Ask around.

Ben.

Anonymous
18-10-01, 03:03 PM
yup,

dont let on that it's happened, then all of a sudden tell people and look at their reaction, dont tell people one by one, wait til most of your mates are together...

you'll get a feelin inside when sum 1 there is responsible ;)

then don't twat them or let anyone know that you know who it was...

then get him back ;) do the same to him or rob summit from him that will cover the cost of your losses...

a nice couple of dints in his rear quarter panels will cost him a few squid to repair...

go the stealth route to make him pay, but also it stops u gettin in trouble with the police ;)

Ged

PS. I am an expert at this...it works.

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Anonymous
18-10-01, 09:48 PM
there are alot of lads with modded cars in the area. the guys who work in the motor spares shop know most of the lads round here. no novas. all the general stuff went. sparco wheel, sub box and amp, 6x9s. all the custom stuff just got smashed up, ill be visitin their cars soon perhaps with rock and brake fluid. ha ha. ive now moved me stuff into a rented garage (what was left of it)and no one knows its there now. ah well learn from my mistakes.B-)

Anonymous
18-10-01, 09:49 PM
oh and if that bumpers still goin ill have it mate. just let me know either way

cheers
simon

Anonymous
19-10-01, 12:25 PM
That bumpers still going. It's in Northampton, where abouts are you and what do you want to do about collecting/recieving it?

Anonymous
21-10-01, 08:55 PM
There's some right twats about X-(

Fucking murder 'em if you even find 'em X-(

They're probably complete wasters who can't get a job 'cos they're so thick, so they have to nick things instead...BASTARDS X-(

(in case you can't tell, I hate every last atom in twats like that and would quite happily wipe every last one from the planet)