PDA

View Full Version : Getting pulled by police....

broody
13-09-04, 02:20 PM
People complain about getting pulled by police but what if you car had been stolen and the chav was driving around in it a police car pulls it over and finds out its nicked, or they try to pull it over and they speed off, make chase, then the chav's dumb the car and leg it, you then get you car back.

No one thinks of that.

Dpnova
13-09-04, 02:24 PM
People do think of that but it annoys people when your car is stolen and it takes weeks to get it back when ive been out and stopped 2/3 times a night.

Philsutton
13-09-04, 02:25 PM
its not like that though is it. When i have needed the police the dont seem to give a shit but the minute im doing 31mph in a 30mph zone then hundreds turn up. Chasing a chav thats nicked a car means doing some work, we are easy targets so pull us over.

dunova
13-09-04, 02:27 PM
And if my car was stolen i would be onto the police reporting it straight away, so they could check it out while they're following you before pulling you. Tossers :evil:

Alex
13-09-04, 02:40 PM
What is the point of this post? You have made a closed statment which is a point of view, not a discussion topic or a question. It is like a reply to an initial post, not the beginning of a new one.

In this case I agree with you. I have no problem being pulled over and am quite happy for this to happen. It is when the police follow me or give me unwarrented attitude is what i dislike.

However, as said above motorists (especially ones in modified cars) are an easy target. Plus a lot of these car theiving chavs drive their own blinged up modded cars and the police cannot differenciate between normal peoples modded cars and the chav modded cars. Therefore they target both.

dunova
13-09-04, 02:47 PM
What is the point of this post? You have made a closed statment which is a point of view, not a discussion topic or a question. It is like a reply to an initial post, not the beginning of a new one.

I'm replying because i disagree with his opinion and as the police can check if the car has been reported stolen, is insured, is taxed etc and i'm driving to the limit and sensibly, i see no reason to pull me over. They're just stereotyping me because of the car i drive and aren't actually observing how i drive and if i'm all legal.

broody
13-09-04, 02:56 PM
Never said there was a point to this post, i had something i wanted to say so i said it, didnt put a '?' at the end indicating replies, you replied at your own free will.

Barn
13-09-04, 03:30 PM
i get pulled over weekly and I admit, it does p*ss me off abit but then I think...'what if my car was stolen' etc etc

p*sses me off when I get pulled and things like taxi's drive around with one headlight, one brakelight and drive like c*nts and you never see them getting pulled.

Admittedly stereotypical view above but in my view taxi's drivers are w*nkers. simple as.

they p*ss me off more than the police.

epo
13-09-04, 06:27 PM
People complain about getting pulled by police but what if you car had been stolen and the chav was driving around in it a police car pulls it over and finds out its nicked, or they try to pull it over and they speed off, make chase, then the chav's dumb the car and leg it, you then get you car back.

No one thinks of that.

i actually posted a post of similar words in the last police post
and made a very valid point if i do say so myself :lol:

wisewood
13-09-04, 06:46 PM
I have no problem with being stopped by the police. They are trying to do their job. Fair enough sometimes they seem to have a bit of an attitude, but i quite often have a bit of an attitude when i go to work.

Police are no different to the rest of us. At the end of the day they are normal people too. They just do what their bosses tell them to do, and if that means they have to stop people in modified cars, which quite often do have defects on them which means they shouldnt be on the road... that's just what they have to do.

I don't expect people to complain about me when i start printing delivery notes for all the beers, wines and spirits we have shipped out of this place everyday... if anyone did they'd be branded a 'dick head' and would be shunned accordingly.

Stuart
13-09-04, 06:54 PM
id stop woody for the hell of it, and as i walk to the window id smash a rear cluster and fine him

wisewood
13-09-04, 06:57 PM
But i wouldn't mind Stu, because the site of you in your uniform would make me spill my precious goo.

epo
13-09-04, 07:04 PM
id stop woody for the hell of it, and as i walk to the window id smash a rear cluster and fine him

pmsl with a rubber trunchon

wisewood
13-09-04, 07:11 PM
with his favourite 15" pink rubber truncheon.

epo
14-09-04, 08:13 PM
with his favourite 15" pink rubber truncheon.

lol must be excited :lol:

dan_mk1
15-09-04, 01:45 PM
I used to get pulled in the nigh on every night for 'routine checks' and didnt really mind tbh, got the odd arsehole but most of em were normal people doing their job....ive only been pulled twice in the clio and i was speeding both times, lol

Stuart
15-09-04, 01:59 PM
did you offer to felate them to let you off?

dunova
15-09-04, 02:17 PM

I can only see that this would have 3 possible outcomes, with each one being as bad as the other;

1.)You receive a good kicking
2.)You end up in a cell for the night
or
3.)He excepts

All of which aren't good.

I prefer the
'I thought it was a 50mph limit officer?!?'
:lol:

Dpnova
15-09-04, 05:11 PM
dan would quite enjoy option 3 im sure. 8)

broody
16-09-04, 12:11 AM
Offer blow jobs.

Philsutton
16-09-04, 12:54 AM
is that what you do then?

broody
16-09-04, 01:20 AM
no.

Alex
16-09-04, 01:16 PM
he doesn't offer he just does it without warning

Hazel
16-09-04, 01:42 PM
he doesn't offer he just does it without warning

LOL, how do you know this bit of info?

wisewood
16-09-04, 06:11 PM

Neil... this means blow job. :D

Also... Alex knows about Neil because he was subjected to a blow job from him at the MK meet in December 2002 :lol: