PDA

View Full Version : Uno driver..lmao

Anonymous
15-10-01, 11:14 AM
last night, went into my local cruise hot spot (a high story car park)...a couple of cossies, BM dubs, turbo's etc etc up there...

showed the lads i knew my new car...making sure that i made it known that i knew it was only a 1.2, and i wasn't going to be racing round with a base ball cap and the stereo blasting out...lol

anyway, this DIESEL!!! hahaha 5 DOOR!!! haha uno comes into the car park...with a motorsport sunstrip on the front and a 'turbo systems' sticker on the back!!! lmfao! he also has a 'cosmic blow pipe' that was illuminous blue! hahaaha i laffed out loud...very loud, i couldn't control myself...

he pulled up next to everyone (little gimp who looked about 14 with his mate, both wearing baseball hats...) and said to me "what ya laffin at...this would shit on your nova dose.." (WTF? nova dose?!! hahaha!) anway...even though i have a 1.2, and it's not quick...i got in and droveto the nearest dual carriage way...raced him and absolutely wasted him...lmao...i was about 4 car lengths ahead of him..if not more...

anyway, he pulls up next to me at the next lights and said "i put it in the wrong gear, lets race again..." so i wasted him again...

we then go round a 1 way system with 2 lanes...at this point it is bucketing it down...loads of surface water on the road...so i floor it in second keeping the revs high...he tries to keep up, i slow down for this sharp bend andhe comes hurtling towards me car! i'm thining "Oh shit, i'm gonna write it off after driving it for 1 day...:O" so i swerve into the next lane to avoid him shunting my rear, then he goes straight into a row of railings! uno's are renowned for their shite build quality...the front end was a crumpled mess...it wasn't even goin that fast either!

i bet his legs are sore...

lesson learnt: dont buy an uno cos your legs will never forgive u if you crash...lol

i'm chuckling to myself now..it was so funny...a diesel 5 door uno with a motorsport sunstrip and 'turbo systems' in the rear window...lmfao :p

i went home after this happened...and my mate rang me up sayin that the lads mate had borrowed his brothers car (a 1.2 renault 5! standard...!) and gone into the car park...and started askin eveyone what engine i had in the nova..."it wasn't a 1.2...my mates "uno turbo" is rapid and it beat that..." lmao...uno turbo...muhahahaha

he was gonnacome and race me in his standard R5...to get me back for beating his mates "halfords" monster...lol

it was the best laff i've had in ages...there's sum nobs out there...lol

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Anonymous
15-10-01, 11:24 AM
ha ha ha nice one ged that'll teach him to fuck with a nova again.

you should know better than that anyway ged...with your track record

Anonymous
15-10-01, 11:30 AM
i know i know...

but an opportunity like that can't be missed!

:D!

Nova Community

Anonymous
15-10-01, 12:40 PM
nev mind ... atleast you kicked his sorry ass

Anonymous
15-10-01, 01:13 PM
that is a qulaity story, just laffed my head off in work and everyone was lookin at me, but that'll teach the little bullsh**ing "turbo" driver....ha ha ha still laffin to myslef!!!

Where abouts do you live by the way, cant find any decent cruises round my area, just get a load of homo's goin down to new brighton front in there "replica's" !!! Beuts!!

Anonymous
15-10-01, 02:36 PM
1 MINUTES SILENCE PLEASE.

RIP - "THE HALFORDS MONSTER" (LMAO @ GED)

Anonymous
15-10-01, 02:36 PM
Tom, where do u ive then m8, i take it its wirral. I do ocasionly go down new brighton in my nova but its not a replica. What car have you got. i`ve prob seen you.

Anonymous
15-10-01, 03:01 PM
LMFAO GED MATE.
Not only did you whoop his ass but he totalled it too. lmao... :D:D:D:D
Perfect.

Anonymous
15-10-01, 06:04 PM
I raced an uno turbo last night aswell. Got involved when some muppets in a 1.3sr pulls along side me and shouts come on u pussy-ur car is slow then boots it. Following a change of gear he was soon a spec in the rearview mirror as i tackled the uno turbo up the carriageway

Anonymous
15-10-01, 09:19 PM
i been brighting 3 times, never go again! 1st time best cruise ever although it moved to worthing but oh well! 2 nd time it was shit 3 novas and a lancia thats bout it! 3 rd time (would ave been davos best) me and my mate were driving round when a man who thought it would be funny threw a used condom on my mates polo! he wasn't amused i was though.!

lancia delta or cossie? LANCIA!

Anonymous
15-10-01, 10:29 PM
i love halfords style cars. it must be a disease (halfords stylin products do make my car look good) sorry to laugh at another nova but this lad near me has just passed his drivin test and from what i can see he has and gone to halfords to style his car. here is the spec sheet ive done for him

1.2 with turbo badges
raised suspension
aftermarket 13s (wrong offset)
red viper strips
creased and ripped window tint film
motorsport sunstrip
everythin that can be removed colour coded red.
black rear light tints
yellow headlamp film (the stuff used when abroad)
every single fog lamp halford sold has been bolted to the car and switched to permanent on.
ct racing tailpipe.
giant mudflaps.

most of the cars in my local area are of the same caliber. local styling emporiums are motorworld and halfords.

good job wastin the uno (turbo) ha ha ha haaaaaaaa

Anonymous
15-10-01, 10:51 PM
quality story ged my man!!!
i fuckin hate unos!!! hoohaahhahaha poxy oil burnera!! i ws readin it in college and my letcurer told me to leave coz i was pissin myself laffin and even better you totalked the "MONSTER"!!!!
eva noticed all the peepz that work there always cane the arse out of RGM products (home of the great stick on bonnet vents LOL)
but yet they absouluty luv the stuff!!!
fantastic story geddy mate
gimmi a call and twell me bout any local cruises
i have loads of 1.2 parts aswell bruv!

laterz keith :D

"Ill do anything to help aslong as it aint a saxo"

Anonymous
16-10-01, 07:38 PM
lol....quality!

The Saturday before last, I was coming out of a local club and in the car park there was an Uno with the stereo...hum "blasting out".....well, more a case of "lots of noise and distortion, but not much quality". In it were 5 young lads, about 15 looking, apart from the driver who looked 18 ish, all in white baseball caps (of course).

To top it off, the "bass" (hahaha as if!), was making the back of the car vibrate.....nice :D

It was a 3-door at least with 15" Blades on, so not too sad, but sad enough!

Anonymous
16-10-01, 09:13 PM
I helped my mate fit his pioneer 6x9s(130 goats they cost him) earlier on,and this well fit young laydee who lives oposite him has a beast of a mk2 gti(golf,its a oak green as well) anyways,her latest fella,spent,roughly 2 hours hoovering out n valeting the interior of his corsa(3 door,1.5 td v standard),while looking at our mini cruise of 2 modded novas,me mates wanky polo n me mates R-reg 216 si 3door rover on 17s(v nice) anyways,he decided to turn his car round,with his clubby choons on,forgetting he left all his instant valet etc on the roof!-comedy mate,seeing him cringe as he whipped the car back to the drive,n recover his products,he then spent 2 mins washing his corsa,and took it round the block,we could only guess it was his theory of spin dry to dry his car off,but he thought he was soooooooo cool in it it was unbelievable!
oh,and if anyones from lincoln,remember to point and larf at the d-reg nissan micra,thats white,with everything removeable/bolt onable colour coded red,and a hooj "motorsport" sunstrip n andodised tailpipe!

I want some 15"s!

Anonymous
16-10-01, 10:02 PM
ha ha just been cumin home from my girlfriends house and some gimp in a 1.1 saxo next to me at a set of lights with his bird thought they would try and race me. i even give him a head start and i still wasted him. we then came to a built up area where he thought he would come flyin up behind me X-( i let him overtake me and he had two stickers on the back of his car. 'on a mission' and 'just cruisin':D WHY GOD WHY.

Anonymous
17-10-01, 09:36 AM
i hate them stickers: "mission aborted, gone for a spliff"

OMG! FFS! WTF!

Nova Community

Anonymous
17-10-01, 09:50 AM
hahahahahaha lmao ged!!! nice 1!

my fellas got a astra gte 16v, and his m8s got a uno turbo and keeps harping on that he thinks its quicker than the astra - lol, but always chickens out of coming to the by-pass for a race....strange really!!!!!!!! :D

actually - hes a w*nker and he cant drive, is that linked to all uno drivers:-/

Anonymous
17-10-01, 01:08 PM
Ian,

yeah mate live in wallasey, used to drive round in my red nova, til it just started gettin worse 4 ware, so i let the tax and mot run out, now it's just sittin on my drive wastin away!!

I live in wallasey village, my cars a red Mk2 sr with sh*tty vauxhall whells on and a magnex b/box.

but the past couple of months have been drivin round wiv my maye in his suzuki swift gti (quick but still a suzuki!!).

Why where boutz u from?

let me know (as i'm presumin your from round wirral area!) if theres any cruises goin off.
:D