PDA

View Full Version : i cant win!!!!

Motor World
10-09-04, 05:46 PM
ARGH!!!

sod law has come into full effect on me today...

lost the key to my car so had to get in another way... but now i cant start it!!

Ive got a new set of locks and ignition cylinder, but how can i change the cylinder now with out the key?!?!

im not happy bout this... the cylinder wasnt the original one anyway as i had to have a seperate key to start the car...

any ideas? im stuck :(

burgo
10-09-04, 07:57 PM
your gonna struggle like fook the get the old barrel out, i surgest a big fook off drill bit and muller it till it slids out mate.

Motor World
11-09-04, 10:21 AM
So just drill the hell out of the barrel till its that buggered itll slide out?

lol....

ill prob end up removing the back of the barrel and using the switch thats there to start the car...

Its NOT the car ill be using everyday, its the doner car ive bought so it doesnt matter how screwed it gets lol...

burgo
11-09-04, 01:03 PM
yes just muller it cos without the key you cant push the little pin in to release the barrel

_JH_
11-09-04, 01:24 PM
if its just a donor car dont waste your time. use the switch like you said

Davy!!
12-09-04, 03:42 PM
big screwdriver, burst the barrel and then you can pop the barrel out, but just incase take of the ignition switch at the back of the barrel incase it breaks!!

Paul
13-09-04, 12:32 AM
Its easy enough to start it, get the balck box by hitting i with a large objext.

Originally edited because i just told everyone how to hot wire a nova, im a tit. :(

Stuart
13-09-04, 08:03 AM
the black box has 2 grub screws in it to undo then it slides off with no hitting required.