PDA

View Full Version : nova 1.2i needs 2 go asap

newboy2thenova
08-09-04, 06:43 PM
VAUXHALL NOVA 1,2i 107k 1992 j-plate petrol, manual 4 speed box v5 is present
This car starts first time every time and runs like a dream
This nova is the MERIT PLUS version so you get a rear wash wipe, heated rear screen and centre console I have fitted nova sri interior witch is in mint condition only a small fag burn on passenger seat. I have the two original front seats and Ur welcome to those,
The door cards do have speaker holes in them (see pic)
The rear seats are 60/40 split and I have fitted head rests
I also have fitted a sri steering wheel but have the original 1.
The dash has been sprayed blue but I also have the original black parts.
I fitted new spark plugs a new battery and new H.T leads less than 3weeks ago.
The alloys will go with the car and they are off a cavalier lxi and are 14? with good tyres,. The boot has a GSI spoiler fitted
I had the boot floor re-dune due 2 corrosion and a new rear panel costing over ?300 for the work to be done all that?s left to do its re-spray the boot floor as it?s in red primer at the moment
Also had the drivers sill replaced needs a slight spray as u can see in photo
The lights in the sun visors also work though id say as it took me ages to wire up

THE BAD BITS

The car has no m.o.t and only 1 month?s tax left
As in the photo the rear passenger arch will need filling or welding to pass its next m.o.t
The passenger head light has stopped working possibly the bulb or a loose wire
Theirs no stereo in the car
Small patch of rust around fuel filler cap, and on boot lid, very small patch on boot lid tho and drivers side rear arch mite need looking at in the near future its not rotted but needs a tidy best to be honest
Also steering makes a clunking noise been told by a garage it?s a washer get in traped behind the horn cover common problem as im told

This car would make a great first car or a project car, im selling due 2 buying a higher spec nova and haven?t go the space for 2 cars and a motorbike
Please study the pics and if ur interested e-mail me on and arrange a viewing im starting at ?50 reserve as the interior is worth more than. Not asking a lot for the car.
Matthewmanners360@hotmail.com

Collection from Derbyshire

Pics available from Saturday morning as they are being developed at the moment