PDA

View Full Version : Proof at last!

jkhilton
08-09-04, 08:59 AM
This website provides the proof that Nasa faked the moon landings!

Proof! (http://www.brainsluice.com/miscellanea/misc/moonlanding.html)

John

srs1
08-09-04, 09:33 AM
as another note to the first pic,
space is a giant vacum and thus has no air.
no air = no flames for thrust ??????

classic!

:lol: :lol:

wisewood
08-09-04, 05:00 PM
How do you explain the stuff in star-wars and star trek exploding then eh? and stuff on Red Dwarf burning etc. :roll:

Philsutton
08-09-04, 08:12 PM
haha love the pic with him holding the picnic basket

epo
08-09-04, 09:42 PM
quality :lol:

Stuart
08-09-04, 09:44 PM
prehaps the stuff that burns has oxygen in it, eg fireworks have oxygen in them to make them burn brighter.

:p

epo
08-09-04, 09:47 PM
prehaps the stuff that burns has oxygen in it, eg fireworks have oxygen in them to make them burn brighter.

well it is a rocket :lol:

?Marty?
08-09-04, 11:58 PM
Funny stuff! Tho i couldn't actually be bothered to read any of it. But i get the point.

wisewood
09-09-04, 05:08 PM

More than likely.

It must be noted... it is not the flame that produces the thrust, it is the explosion of the combusting rocket fuel being channelled into a specified direction (namely backwards) that produces the forward motion.

If you make a paper aeroplane and set fire to the back of it, it will not shoot off at mach2 :lol:

Riggy
09-09-04, 05:21 PM
lol @ andy

im imaginine a paper airplane shooting off on fire lol

wisewood
09-09-04, 05:29 PM
I tried it when i was quite young. Made a paper plane, struck a few matches and put them on the back of it and let go of it from my bedroom window. It just dropped to the floor on fire, and singed my fingers getting the matches in place. :roll:

epo
09-09-04, 07:34 PM
fire rules as does explosions :lol:

Philsutton
09-09-04, 09:12 PM
It must be noted... it is not the flame that produces the thrust, it is the explosion of the combusting rocket fuel being channelled into a specified direction (namely backwards) that produces the forward motion.

i was going to say something like that but i really couldnt be bothered :lol:

Al Wilson
11-09-04, 07:25 PM
That is why the 'rockets' on the side of the space shuttle are so big. They contains the fuel AND the air. Both are released at the same time so the explosion can take place.

That''s why it IS accurate space stations etc explode in space in the movies, but only very briefly as they use the air within the space station or whatever and not the non-exsistant air in space. Star Wars is an example - the space station at the end of it implodes.

I will be giving seminars all week

Prof. Al.