PDA

View Full Version : astra for sale or swop for nova

Anonymous
07-09-04, 07:42 PM
i have a mk3 astra 1.4 for sale or swop on a l reg its has calibra turbo alloys in bmw black with centre caps. been lowered 60mm on spax springs, brand new induction kit, new corsa gsi gearbox so its quicker on accelation, twin exsault pipe, stardard interior but in excellant condition, sports sterring wheel, alpine head unit sony explod 12 inch sub,400 watt amp very loud kenwood 6 by 9's, amp to go with the 6 by9's very loud as well staradard front speakers, all wired up, spare alloys with it as well so tigra 15's need two tyres on them as they are very low,sports gear knob three neons in side plus two little neons to light the clocks very bright looks the nuts. it has one bad point it has a small dent by the left hand back arch at the bigging of the arch towards the front of the car it has a little rust there but very much at all no other rust apart from that. the front grill has been cut out and meshed, tax and mot till next feb. o its had new front brakes on it as well. i wanna swop for a blue nova with a abyiss kit on it must have no rust apart from little bits must have long mot not really worried about tax want a 1.2 to a 1.4sr let me know if your intrested in swopping. if u wanna buy its 800 with sound system or 650 without. let me know on k.walklate@ntlworld.com or ring or txt me on 07717103658 cheers for looking hope to hear from someone soon.