PDA

View Full Version : time to sell the nova !!

Anonymous
12-10-01, 05:34 PM
driving home from work to day past local garage and the was a mint xr21 in red on the forecourt for 2000 so i tought i am having that !

$500 pound trade in for my nova finance of ?1500 sweet can pick it up on wednesday :D

x-b :)p ***********The Novaload Member Formally known As Nova91*********** :)p x-b

Anonymous
12-10-01, 05:38 PM
lol. thats fine

But when you get blown off by 1.4 sr's don't blame us :-)

Good girls go to heaven, bad girls come with me :D

Anonymous
12-10-01, 05:59 PM
WHY WOULD ANYONE WANND DO THAT !!!???
Kids these days...

Anonymous
12-10-01, 06:09 PM
xr2 who would want one u could make loads of money selling oil, we r talking bout the oil refinery :-/ :D

lancia delta or cossie? LANCIA!

Anonymous
12-10-01, 07:08 PM
dont do it !!!! is your name ick or "sick" !
its a ford

If it isn't kev it isn't worth it !!!

Anonymous
12-10-01, 07:43 PM
whats the petrol filler cap area like?? Check it inside in case it has been bodged - they rust like buggery there.

Check the arches under the body kit...prone to collecting cack. Front valences rust too.

Smokey start up...make sure the garage hasn't put some oil additive in to stop it from smoking (dont care what anyone says ALL garages are dodgy!)...dont want a shock when it comes to oil change time.

Ben.

Anonymous
12-10-01, 08:14 PM
my brother had one and has jst got rid ov it

i had a drive and it was horrible

(i fink his was the efi) it was hard to drive smoothly, although it did handle ok (was lowerd though)

ohh yeah i nearly forgot

my 1.4sr with a cam and filter (twin 40`s wernt fitted at that point) pissed all over it on a 1hour drive to a cruise, down the motorway to redcar. Mine topped out at 123mph and his was stuck near 110/115 ;)

ohh yeah

and i had mark d in my car with the camcorder for evidence, and "workid" was alone in his festy 2i

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
15-10-01, 10:52 AM
micky, slap me for sounding stupid...but where did the names 'worlass' and 'workid' come from ? lol

i've heard u use them and thought "i'll wait and see if i can work it out"...but i can't...lol :p

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Anonymous
15-10-01, 11:27 AM
lmfao what a fucking twat !
i left my self logged on at work while i went for a fag

ha ha xr2i what a load of shit you woul;d not catch me dead in a ford ( cossies are an exceptian )

lol it is quite funny though lol

sell my nova never i am sdticking with my 1.2 for another year then getting a gsi

x-b :)p ***********The Novaload Member Formally known As Nova91*********** :)p x-b