PDA

View Full Version : Quite Happy

BigRuss
06-09-04, 09:38 PM
Well it's been 24hrs now since I got back from Trax and I am still quite happy with the days proceedings.

Some of You saw Me in action on the track first thing in the morning and I'd like to think I represented Novaload with Honour :D . Even If I did spend half the morning stripping out one of My driveshafts on the stand :oops: . (Thanks for the adaptor Aragorn)

A big Hi to everyone that I spoke to during the day and also the ones that were there and I didn't get chance too.

We went for a bit of a wander during the middle of the day and I think I must have been one of the oldest people there because everything in the trade stand area was shite, shite, shite, to Me it was anyway!

In the afternoon I did a 0-60 sprint and got a fairly good time too. I think someone from this site got My 0-60 on camcorder?? Any ideas who?? Would like a copy if possible.

Chatted to a few more of You shortly after that then put the car back on the trailer and made our way home. Had a really good day, got sunburnt, got lost on the way home and purved some top totty too :o :D

I will be going to more shows with Novaload again for sure, I'm also hoping to get the car to Santa Pod this year with the 1600 still in it. We can't let Dan have it all his own way, can we Ian?

Stuart
06-09-04, 09:43 PM
i think i saw you getting un lost as i left lmao

did you go north as opposed to south as you left silverstone? lol

it was nice to get a look round your car as opposed to seeing it blur past on a stage :-0

when is pembrey again?

BigRuss
06-09-04, 09:46 PM
Yeah we ended up going north :roll: :oops:

Pembrey is Sunday Oct 10th, My entry is already in.

benji
06-09-04, 10:18 PM
when you going to pod? not many RWYB's left this year

Barn
07-09-04, 12:41 PM
had a fcuking awesome day Russ...just been having a quick chat to that guy in the MR2 that you hammered past on the track mate!

he is on the local cruise board :lol:

forgot that we got lost mate...I fcuking past out not long after that, lol!!

there was some good fanny about there ai :D

0-60 in 5.51 with wheelspin...not bad mate :wink: :)

cant wait til Pembrey now...after what you were telling me on the way up

also...a hello to everyone who I met and had a chat with...Riggy, Will_F, Twag, cambridge, Ian etc good to put some faces to names

:+:

Dpnova
07-09-04, 12:48 PM
Watched you on the track russ was truely awsome watxhing you raping everthing else out there 8)

Philsutton
07-09-04, 01:22 PM
yes was fun watching you go round the track. Started out quite a few cars in front of you, next lap oh is past quite a few, next lap he's about half a lap of everyone else :D

Ben
07-09-04, 03:37 PM
Glad to have finally meet you and see your car, didnt really meet anyone knew, saw a few but didnt chat as didnt think they would know who i was :!:

epo
07-09-04, 08:16 PM
gutted i missed you going round the track russ denny told me all about it tho as i was stuck in a massive que outside

was good to meet you and talk to you
did see you doing the 0-60 sprint

sh0rty
08-09-04, 09:29 PM
I went to Pembrey last time ;) was shy then though, didnt know any faces lol. Sure know Cambridges now :P
http://sh0rty.kevw.com/site/modules/coppermine/albums/BBQ%21%21%21/normal_bbq%20016.jpg

cant go this time, up north now!