PDA

View Full Version : Advice.

Anonymous
12-10-01, 11:06 AM
I am insured with the C.I.S under my dad. have been for nearly a year now, I have had 5 mid-term change of vehicles on that policy - but the price has always stayed the same, ?54.01 a month.
The policy is any driver (including under 25). Today I got a letter (well my dad did) asking him to declare the details of any driver under 25! What I think they are doing is that they have finally realised that the premium is far too low, because i have had a grp 7 car, 2 grp 10's, and 2 grp 14 cars on that policy. So they want my details so that they can load the policy X-(- yeah rite!
Can my dad simply write back and say there is not a specific under 25 yr old that drives - he simply wants that policy in case his son urgently needs the car, or his nephew or something. Then they cannot load the policy. :D
But then they will probably say something like, we R gonna cancel it or you will have to take away the under 25 entitlement. What do you reckon will happen?
I am really surprised they have not wrote to me already. :-/

Anonymous
12-10-01, 11:34 AM
dont lie to insurance companies it is not worth it just take you custom else where is they are arese holes !

x-b :)p ***********The Novaload Member Formally known As Nova91*********** :)p x-b

Anonymous
13-10-01, 08:46 AM
Na, I'm gonna lie to the bastids. They cannot prove that I drive the car most of the time, well to be honest - my dad has never sat in my car, unless they stake-out my house! Which is pretty unlikely over some poxy policy!