PDA

View Full Version : Mission Engine Project: Complete

Snowface
05-09-04, 08:24 PM
Got T40's on my 1.3 rally spec engine. Makes all the difference.
Ticks over wonderfully and has ounces more torque before it even comes on cam.

Just need to set up on rollers in the next few weeks, i'm expecting something inbetween 100-110 from this baby beast. Dellorto's are jetted fairly close to my car anyway, they came off a 1300.

My block came from a Nova with T40's that was kicking out 101bhp. With my B+ added and 290degree kent ast2 i'm hopefull it will be over that by a few ponies.

Benji and Mr Robinson. Need to meet at pod one day perhaps to sprint the mighty midgets.

benji
06-09-04, 05:25 PM
sounds good mate. is yours stripped out?

Snowface
06-09-04, 05:30 PM
no, i can take rear seats and 6x9's out in about 10 mins if i wanted to though. (+ spare wheel). thats about as stripped as i will bother going if i were to drag it. I might not even be take that stuff out if i do a 1/4 for the first few times.

MechaT
06-09-04, 11:34 PM
Sounds mighty. I'll be interested to see your 1/4 mile times. The low down torque great innit? Mine'll pull practically from idle speed.

mikeoxford
07-09-04, 12:16 AM
just noticed u thanked me in your feature car bit :oops: whilst i was lookin for your spec. cheers

ive found yet more paperwork for your engine. if you give me an address i can post it on.

the engine was on a kent ast2 cam and a head similar to a blydenstein jobby. but it was all done at autosprint birmingham.

came across an old RR report too !

hope it goes well for you

mike