PDA

View Full Version : Angel eyes on a Nova?

b34ney
03-09-04, 05:33 PM
alright! dont post too much on here, but im going to start postin alot... was just curious what it would look like and anyone has any pictures off any done with it?? I think it prob wont suit anyways... but ive always loved angel eyes.... suggestions an comments appreciated cheers :P :)

Beaney

te17@novasgonemad
03-09-04, 05:40 PM
alrite m8 it doesn't show that u don't post much btw ie.. ur post count lol ive been on here since december and read more than i type.. newayz

i think if you welded up the frot indicators and put some bike type repeaters lower in the bumper then angel eyes wud look great other whys i would say no

b34ney
03-09-04, 05:43 PM
just very curious, saw them on ebay they do it for alot of type of cars, u put these in ur headlights.... looks great though, but id love to see a picture of an actual nova with them on... give me a better idea 8)

Cheeze
03-09-04, 06:43 PM
im gonna be getting angel eys light but for a polo, i have also welded up the indicator holes to, will get s pics soon

Mel
03-09-04, 08:29 PM
yeah i think they have been done, or at least there been a lot of posts saying "im doing angel eyes on my nova"..no idea about pics tho.

easier and cheaper to make your own tho..

General Baxter
03-09-04, 08:51 PM
:evil:

sorry to say! im getting fed up with 'angel eye' threads

but what i would like to see is the Mk2 angel eyes as the have the two rings in :)

novaboy1981
03-09-04, 10:24 PM
now then, i may not have remembered correctly but im sure that someone said that nova angel eyes werent road legal. :roll:

epo
03-09-04, 10:37 PM
there not it states this on the ebay web site

parrington21
04-09-04, 02:04 PM
my friends got them on his 2liter nova and they look good, shame they only do them for Mk1 but yes they are legal and do look good.

epo
04-09-04, 02:10 PM
my friends got them on his 2liter nova and they look good, shame they only do them for Mk1 but yes they are legal and do look good.

they dont mate they do them for a mk2 just there a bit more pricey