PDA

View Full Version : I hate the pigs

dunova
03-09-04, 03:32 PM
:rant:
It really pishes me off so thought i'd moan about it-why cant they go out and catch some REAL criminals, like the pikey chav b**tards that break into my car, get banned from driving but keep driving without a license tax or insurance, and end up hitting someone and getting away scott free :evil:
And everytime a police cars see's me driving, they suddenly seem to change route to that of the way i'm going-fooking pr**ks. Oh and i love it when they stop me for a 'random' check, check my details are good and legal and then ask me stuff like 'where are you heading then?'-its none of their f**king business :!:

Glad i got that off my chest, i feel much better now :D

P.S if there's any policemen/women reading this-kiss my ass :fist:

Philsutton
03-09-04, 03:36 PM
i feel the same about them, none of mates really get pulled its just me. The best was last sunday when i got pulled, he goes what car is it, told him it was a vauxhall nova. Then the other cop sits there sniggering then said yeah it was a nova.

Thing is when my car gets smashed up/broken into they dont give a shit a but the minute i go 1mph over the speed limit theres hundrens of the fookers.

dunova
03-09-04, 03:46 PM
There just stereotyping b**tards-they see a nova, you can be driving v.safely and doing the limit, and they'll still follow you. I was talking to a bloke in my local garage about a week ago-he was about 40 and drives a rover-he had just been pulled for doing 50 in a 30, and the poilceman just told him not to do it again! If that was me i would have had 6 points at least! And the reason he was in the garage is because he had 3 bold tyres!

Philsutton
03-09-04, 03:49 PM
last time i felt like saying being as your stereotyping me then you would mind if think that all police are sad boring twats that have their heads up their own arses

dunova
03-09-04, 03:56 PM
I've always wanted to give them a load of abuse when they pull me over but i know they'll just abuse their power (as most police do) and try and find anything that they could fine me over or something-like a tyre thats near the limit. Have they ever asked to have a look at your engine?

Philsutton
03-09-04, 04:01 PM
i got into a massive arguement with a crowd of them once as i was pulled cos my exhaust was too loud. Thing is there is no set limit to what noise a car can make. It went one for a long time, it p*sses me off when they blantly dont know anything about what they are doing you for, i got away with it in the end as i tried to tell there is no such law that states your car can not be this loud.
They always look at the engine, they dont know what they are looking for ive had them look at 1400 an the 2lt when it was insure as a 1.2 they havent a clue. Its now insured as 2lt now though as that was i first had it done.

dunova
03-09-04, 04:05 PM
I was thinking about putting a 2lt 8v in and hoping that no-one would tell it apart from the 1.6-i cant believe they thought a redtop was a 1.2!! Dumb b**tards!

How much is your insurance?I just paid ?1000 for my gsi, im 19 with 1 years ncb, no points and its only tpft-and i've only declared bodykit and wheels, not engine mods

Matt Nova
03-09-04, 05:32 PM
Can't believe they couldn't tell the difference between the engines lol

last time I got pulled it was because i was DOING the speed limit! the nobs thought I was pissed because I did 30mph :lol:

b34ney
03-09-04, 05:38 PM
lets be honest ur lucky u are not from northern ireland, the police over here are about 10 times worse than where ur from, they go hard down on young drivers and modded car owners, they follow u about, do random checks as u say checkin details, askin questions, an lookin around the car, for instants... they see a suntrip... they fine u ?30 because they say it affects ur visual, or cut R plates they threatened a m8 of mine he'd get 3 points an a fine if they saw him again with them.... they should really go do something useful instead of annoyin young drivers, they are startin with the speed cameras alot now around my area.... practically everyday.... suit them better catching druggys an vandles etc... :roll:

Mel
03-09-04, 08:22 PM
i thought sunstrips were perfectly legal, if they were under a certain limit?

Matt Nova
04-09-04, 12:29 PM
its something like the windscreen wipers can't touch more than 6 or 9mm I think :?

Tazzy
04-09-04, 01:58 PM
if anyone knows this area, i was on me way into warwickshire from the collector road rouondabout, the road i was going in, a cop car was coming out of, he has turned round the roundabout and followed all the way onto the coleshill highstreet, he pulled me for no reason at all, asked me where i was going, i was actually dropping a mate home after finishing work, but its none of their business! they only stopped me cuz i was in a nova, they didnt even mention the fact the tax discs wasnt stuck onto the window, the the bold tyre at the front, or the back box hanging incorrectly or the blue headlamps, or even the headlamp facing up towards the sky!

m0r0ns! i would of prefered to be busted for these!

complete VVank stains, maybe if i become a car theft / rap!st / murderer / drug smuggler / etc, they will stop harrasing me...

epo
04-09-04, 02:05 PM
yeah but lets presume your car was stolen and the thief was driving it about and he was pulled up by the copper
they've just saved your car

secondly why are you driving a car with a bald tyer which you know isnt road worthy\legal same with the head lights

am no preaching to you or anything as i drive with the blue head lights and upwards single wiper so am not perfect

but there only doing there job and it would be a lot worse place without them

unfortunatly nova drivers have a bad reputation from the odd few who cause trouble in them

and yes it is anoying to be pulled (i havent had any problems for years touch wood) but just try to remember there only doing their job

peace out :wink:

parrington21
04-09-04, 02:12 PM
the police arnt to bad where i live, i had my neons on (which are illegal to drive wiv them on) and i had a police car infront of me and one behind following me for ages, quite funny the one in front it didnt know where i was going so everytime he guesses at a rounda bout i took a different turning so i only had the one behind following me, 2 mins later the same car that was in front of me pulled out again. they got bored after a while and fuc**d off.

Mike
04-09-04, 02:39 PM
very true epo. nova's, as most of u will no are piss easy to nick if they hvnt got an alarm. (actually, didnt stop em nickin mine!)

loads of them are modified an then u av those little scally's who dnt want to pay for alloys or a stereo. they jst nick ur car for parts like they did with mine! :evil: :cry:

nova ian
04-09-04, 02:47 PM
[quote] How much is your insurance?I just paid ?1000 for my gsi, im 19 with 1 years ncb, no points and its only tpft-and i've only declared bodykit and wheels, not engine mods[quote]

dunova, what insurance company are you with?? i hav just paid a little over that for a 1.2 with 1yr ncb and ive done pass plus, oh and im the same age as you. i am gettin ripped off!! :o

Mike
04-09-04, 02:54 PM
i wer payin ?1400 fully comp at 18 on a K reg SR. everything qouted. (see spec) but wen it got nicked the other month they writ it off and give me ?570! w@nkers! saying engine and gearbox was forked. but she's bin on ramps with prof mechanic an all it needs is a head gasket! :x

if ne1 suggest liverpool victoria to u, i wouldnt bother. if u have 2 make a claim with them, u buggerd! they dnt want to no!! :cry:

all insura's should be shoot! :lol: :lol: :lol:

nova ian
04-09-04, 02:59 PM
:? i think someone did suggest liverpool victoria 2 me actually, i will avoid them tho! :D

i might try adrian flux this year, wen i rang them for the first yr they gave me a rediculous quote!

Mike
04-09-04, 03:03 PM
well, direct line qouted ?1500 for the same nova SR once she's bin VIC Checked by the DVLA an all road legel. thats at 18, zero ncb!

dunova
06-09-04, 08:46 AM
dunova, what insurance company are you with?? i hav just paid a little over that for a 1.2 with 1yr ncb and ive done pass plus, oh and im the same age as you. i am gettin ripped off!!

I think they're called drivers choice or drivers direct, the number's 01213507182

That was the best price i found, the second best was tesco with ?1300 so i made abit of a saving. But i think they're quite expensive when i comes to declaring mods :roll:

Aragorn
06-09-04, 09:39 AM
they may well have given you 570 but in reality a nova is worth 500-600 quid in their eyes

youve prolly got a 450quid excess so theyve actually paid u over a grand for a car thats not actually worth that (bearing in mind they wont actually take the mods into consideration when devising your payout)