PDA

View Full Version : Best Mates Birthday

wisewood
01-09-04, 06:08 PM
I need to get my mate something for his birthday - upto ?50 but preferably something cheaper, but quirky.

It's his 25th next monday... so either needs to be available in most shops, or needs to be from a website with very good despatch service.

Any ideas?

Actually now i am thinking about it - Might see if firebox.com has any cool top trumps sets that i could get him a load of.

wisewood
01-09-04, 06:14 PM
Top Trumps (FHM Covergirls - Ltd Edition)
Top Trumps (Dinosaurs)
Top Trumps (Military Jets)
Top Trumps (Super Cars)
Top Trumps (Warships)

All of the above for under ?21 including delivery.

I am now looking for something "different" for 20 quid or less (notice how the budget just got smaller lmfao).

Al Wilson
01-09-04, 06:22 PM
Notice FHM was at the top of the list. Will he 'actually' get that set? lol

wisewood
01-09-04, 06:28 PM
Yeah course he will :lol: I might scan all the cards first though so i can make my own set lmfao.

Jets, Super Cars and Warships we used to play as kids, so they HAD to be included... Dinosaurs is just a really funny one to play... and FHM, well... He'll appreciate it and it will be most fun to play when a few of us are round his place for a drink.

Mel
01-09-04, 09:02 PM
Well, i know who i'm gunna become best mates with..especially when they had a ?50 budget for my present :lol:

get the FHM ones. Good for a laugh & perve on a lads night in. :wink:

burgo
01-09-04, 09:05 PM
get a rent boy that way u can both enjoy it

wisewood
01-09-04, 09:07 PM
get the FHM ones. Good for a laugh & perve on a lads night in. :wink:

i have ordered all of the above.

Burgo - would you be available on the evening of Monday 6th September. From what i have heard you would do us both for the ?29 left in my budget.

burgo
01-09-04, 09:08 PM
na sorry fully booked wiv ya dad i mite cancel it if u can make it a sepcial occasion by bringin ya gran along

wisewood
01-09-04, 09:11 PM
I am sure my dad will love it. Last time i saw him a couple of years ago, before i decided i wanted nothing to do with him, he mentioned that he had a thing for long haired young boys.

As for my gran... sorry mate she was cremated back in the year 2000. But if you want to stick your dick in a jar of ashes i will empty my mum and sisters ash trays.

burgo
01-09-04, 09:12 PM
Good, good. I do aim to please.

?Marty?
02-09-04, 12:00 AM
I would invest the remainder of your budget in EGGS. Make sure they have the Lion on them. He can then make ''goggelly moggelli'', which is a Jooish invention of mine. Tho it's also a secret recipe. Which i won't share. But EGGS is what you should all be buying. Set the budget from ?1K, and start working your way from there really. If you're lucky, you will find 12 eggs for just ?1!! That's an amazing return for your investment.

Your friend will LOVE his ?29 worth of eggs. He can even draw faces on them all, glue on hair, and make them Kimonos.

I have stopped buying my fiends (and etc) presents, because i ALLWAYS have gone COMPLETELY over the top with extravagant gifts. I LOVE buying people presents, more so than receiving them, especially when i put some thought into it and they love them, which makes me feel really good. BUT i have stopped because i have realised that it probably makes people uncomfortable having a lot of money spent on them, without feeling like they have to reciprocate. AND that i have been spending far more than necessary to make the actual 'gesture', and i should have probably kept the bulk of money for myself. I mean, NO i wouldn't ever attempt to 'buy' someones friendship or affection, but when you do go a little 'Marty crazy' with the generosity, and then you 'lose' your friends (i.e. they just decide not to bother keeping in touch anymore), or get repeatedly snaked by girls (hey THANKS for ending it in a text message after TWO years, i'm SO glad i treated YOU with respect and consideration), you kinda think ''shit, where DOES my money keep going!?'' lmao. Yeah. Watever. Word.

Anyway, now i just give all my friends my ''sexy thick love piss'' as a present, and they ALL go gagga for it.