PDA

View Full Version : Burgo

?Marty?
31-08-04, 11:48 PM
Why are we being nasty to him? I don't think i have been particularly 'nasty' as such? But i can't even remember what the 'random' burgo stuff is about now? Tho i do feel a mild sense of enjoyment upon posting it. lol

Anyway, i feel kinda bad about it, even if i am a baaaad motherufcker, shamone. I dig his smoothed rain-gutters and think he should become a 'connected guy'.

I will take him under my wing, like Donny Brasco.

Burgo - no harm can pass to you now, you're with me. The Don of PM harassment. I will shun everyne and anyone on your behalf. lol

Although due to this, you must appoint someone to take your place, so that i may continue random harassment of some other unfortunate being for my self-pleasure. And to further my bid for banned status.

Al Wilson
31-08-04, 11:51 PM
If you are a bi-plane may i present myself forward?

burgo
01-09-04, 12:00 AM
cheers marty i would of pm'd u back but I CANT i dont mind the burgo chants and all that its the deletin posts that is windin meup and i kno that aint u so ur kool

?Marty?
01-09-04, 12:02 AM
^^^ under my protection now. Untouchable. Once i borrow Alex's butler monkeys anyway.

Word.

Alex
01-09-04, 01:35 PM
My Monkey Butlers are at both of yours (Mart and Burgo's) disposal. But only you two. No-one else is allowed to touch.

?Marty?
02-09-04, 12:44 AM
I will sniff out our enemies with my JooNose?, and crush them with my JooClaw?. After the ButlerMonkeys? have worn them down and weakened them.