PDA

View Full Version : wisey

burgo
31-08-04, 08:08 PM
surely u havnt got so pathetic that uve disabled my pms so i cant pm ian again get a life with u

?Marty?
01-09-04, 12:03 AM
Yeah stop being nasty wisey, or the karma will come back, and you'll get a turdle that will refuse to be a shape-shifter and make your bum bleed. lol

Mel
01-09-04, 12:06 AM
err..nice! :? thanks marty

Al Wilson
01-09-04, 12:06 AM
What goes on in that mind?

AnThoNYnOvA
01-09-04, 12:08 AM
lmao wisewoods Bitch

broody
01-09-04, 01:14 AM
I thought i was his bitch? :cry:

AnThoNYnOvA
01-09-04, 01:53 AM
you are, he loves you 2

Alex
01-09-04, 01:31 PM
Spunky Burgo (90)!
How do you know it was WoodNose who did it?
Maybe it was Ian?
Either way it is not nice.

WoodNose - The claw is coming!

wisewood
01-09-04, 03:23 PM
You are all my Bitches. Some of you know it, some of you don't :D

surely u havnt got so pathetic that uve disabled my pms so i cant pm ian again get a life with u

Yes. In a word, I have got so pathetic that I have disabled your ability to send PM's. I have also changed your avatar to display an image of a crying baby, changed your rank title to "Wisewoods Bitch" ... just like Neils ... and I have also deleted some of your posts, for the very reason that i said i would be deleting posts a few weeks ago.

The deleting of posts was the thing that annoyed you in the first place and caused you to sling your teddy as far from your pram as possible... Well now you're back and your annoying posts are being deleted and you are complaining about it. Everyone was warned... and you took it personally. Well now you know what it is like to get special treatment don't you so perhaps you will think twice before you decide to rant about an Admin decision to keep the forums tidy in future.

If you would like to argue about this some more... send me a PM... oh no sorry you can't :D

http://www.wisew.com/crying_baby.jpg

*edit* I didnt know about your PM crying to Ian about me until just now (17:47 01 September 2004)

?Marty?
02-09-04, 12:41 AM
I have been using my crayons to make tree-bark rubbings, which i am gathering as evidence before i present my case.

Mel - wisewoods predicament came true and the turdle refused to shape-shift and rather to use brute force to expand the ring.

Rach
02-09-04, 09:18 AM
What goes on in that mind?

you really want to know? :?