PDA

View Full Version : BANNED? Read THIS.

?Marty?
31-08-04, 06:34 PM
A special Banned Members Coalition Service has now been formed which will handle all matters relating to banned members.

Anyone who has a grievance with being banned must direct their complaints to myself, through the appropriate channels. You must only use the correct channel, and you must not contact me without first obtaining permission to contact me.

Once i have heard your reasoning for why your ban should be lifted, and any other views you may have surrounding the circumstances leading to your banning, i will pass on the matter to the Banned Members Advisory, Concilliation and Arbitration Committee.

This will consist of Alex BsC (Hons), Dr Fester, and Dan Mk1 Jnr.

We will then all bombard you with advice, concilliation and arbitration. Most likely you will also be shunned in various randomly unpleasant manners.

Burgo90 and Broody, please note that prior to ban appointments for consultations are being taken, as we are expecting to hear from you both soon. Book now to avoid disappointement.

All decisions will be final.

Subject to terms and conditions. Your statutory rights are also terminated.

wisewood
31-08-04, 06:38 PM
This scheme has my full support to aid in the reduction of cry baby emails i receive.

Dpnova
31-08-04, 08:43 PM
LMFAO do you charge a fee or do you take sexual favours as payment 8)

broody
31-08-04, 08:58 PM
can i have sexual favours for nothing?

burgo
31-08-04, 09:02 PM
yet another of my posts deleted

Al Wilson
31-08-04, 11:01 PM
I have an itching, burning sensation down below. Can I get an appointment for that?

?Marty?
31-08-04, 11:44 PM
There will be a ''sunday surgery'' to rival that of Radio 1, with only genuine Joo advice being give on GUDradio.com

Al Wilson
31-08-04, 11:56 PM
Excellent. i can tell you about my REAL problems then....

Alex
01-09-04, 01:38 PM
Your house may be at risk if you do not keep up repayments. So may you girlfriend

Al Wilson
01-09-04, 05:52 PM
Probably is already?

?Marty?
02-09-04, 12:33 AM
The committee has heard MY own plea. lol

Ben
02-09-04, 01:49 PM
Should make it that the first point of contact MUST BE BY pm :lol: :lol:

?Marty?
02-09-04, 11:57 PM
lol It MUST be. But you must not contact me by PM without prior consent given TO contact me. No other form of contact will be responded to.