PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

SpecialK
31-08-04, 01:23 PM
not sure if im posting in the right section but just thought id say hello...

just bought a nova last month. Got it with a 1.0ltr engine but as we speak its getting a 1.4SR engine, gearbox, big bore exhaust and color coded SR bumpers and spoiler and momo steering wheel....

heres a lil pic of the car the now (although its now sittin on a set of 15" 5 spoke alloys). Should hopefully get my car back tomorrow if all goes to plan :D

http://img43.photobucket.com/albums/v132/lil_claire/novabob.jpg

jkhilton
31-08-04, 01:27 PM
welcome to Novaload,

you dont hang around with your car do you!!! get some more pics up when you get it back.

John

SpecialK
31-08-04, 01:31 PM
my mates breaking his SR so was just lucky that i managed to get a lot of parts from him. will get some pics over the next week and get em posted...

Mike.
31-08-04, 01:54 PM
welcome to Nova load
car sounds good hurry up and get pics :D

Chris
31-08-04, 02:09 PM
Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay

*waits for a pic request* lol

Chris

SpecialK
31-08-04, 03:56 PM
heres a pic with my alloys on...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v132/lil_claire/myschnova.jpg

Chris
31-08-04, 04:02 PM
looks very clean, should make a very nice car

Chris

?Marty?
31-08-04, 06:08 PM
Slept with any Ghosts? Placebo? :P

wisewood
31-08-04, 07:13 PM
Marty - wtf?

burgo
31-08-04, 07:15 PM
and u delete my posts when u post utter bollocks like that nice1 marty and hello specialk welcome to the fun

Riggy
31-08-04, 07:24 PM
hi and welcome to novaload :D

-Bruce-
31-08-04, 07:30 PM
hiya and welcome to NL!!
i think i have spoken to you before on Cheezes website?? and me and aragorn were at the meet you were at when you took that pic of your car!! lol

bruce

Mel
31-08-04, 10:41 PM
hiya, welcome to the mad house.

hope you have plans to lower the car :wink:

Adam
31-08-04, 11:06 PM
Looks sound.
Welcome to Novaload. :D

?Marty?
31-08-04, 11:30 PM
Marty - wtf?

If she knows what i know then she'll know what i mean. :wink: lol

Just wondering what the ''special K'' is for. Could be a reference to self, the 'Special K' cereal, OR ''Special K'' by 'Placebo'. Word.

Obviously when i picked my forum name i was feeling quite chilly like i've just come out of a walk-in freezer. That OR the names i actually used i couldn't as i got banned (hypothetically speaking), so had to choose another. :wink: lol

Col_Mk1
01-09-04, 01:27 AM
welcum 2 mad house :lol:

SpecialK
01-09-04, 08:59 AM
hiya and welcome to NL!!
i think i have spoken to you before on Cheezes website?? and me and aragorn were at the meet you were at when you took that pic of your car!! lol

bruce

hiya yeah spoken on his site before...but hello again...aye that pic was taken at the falkrik wheel...will b there this thurs for the cruise hopefully if my cars ready in time...

SpecialK
01-09-04, 09:02 AM
hiya, welcome to the mad house.

hope you have plans to lower the car :wink:

yeah got 35mm lowering springs but cant put them on the car just now. had my arches rolled but still some rubbing if i have any more than 2 people in the car. so its a toss up between more arch work or lower profile tyres...

SpecialK
01-09-04, 09:04 AM
Marty - wtf?

If she knows what i know then she'll know what i mean. :wink: lol

Just wondering what the ''special K'' is for. Could be a reference to self, the 'Special K' cereal, OR ''Special K'' by 'Placebo'. Word.

Obviously when i picked my forum name i was feeling quite chilly like i've just come out of a walk-in freezer. That OR the names i actually used i couldn't as i got banned (hypothetically speaking), so had to choose another. :wink: lol

I havnt got a clue wot ur on about? lol... :lol:

Normally on all the sites my username is Angel but that was already taken on this site. My real names Kirsten so thats the reason for the K and i guess special just caus i am! haha.. :lol: :lol:

-Bruce-
01-09-04, 10:44 AM
hiya and welcome to NL!!

bruce

hiya yeah spoken on his site before...but hello again...aye that pic was taken at the falkrik wheel...will b there this thurs for the cruise hopefully if my cars ready in time...

i might come along and laugh at some boy scouts and some saxo drivers!! i will be in the red shed as the nova is off the road.

bruce

SpecialK
01-09-04, 11:06 AM
well keep ur eye out for ma lil car...got playboy plates...heres hopin it aint thunder and lightening like the last time.... :?

epo
02-09-04, 07:00 PM
Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay

*waits for a pic request* lol

Chris

ill do it :lol:

any pics of your self :?:

how do and welcome

SpecialK
03-09-04, 01:00 PM
lol got loadsa pics but as its a car site ull just have to make do wi pics of ma nova when its ready!! :lol:

epo
03-09-04, 01:01 PM
MEAN :!: :!: :!: :lol: :lol:

SpecialK
03-09-04, 01:10 PM
moi?! lmao!! :lol: :lol: :P

Col_Mk1
03-09-04, 02:05 PM
can we see at least 1 pic of u :wink:

SpecialK
03-09-04, 03:26 PM
ok here ya go...im second in on the bottom row! :lol:

http://cruiser-chics.port5.com/members/roadtrips/images/052.jpg

nova ian
03-09-04, 03:28 PM
alrite mate, i jus joined 2. ur car looks well clean mate and u certainly havin hung around moddin it!! :D

Philsutton
03-09-04, 03:31 PM
well your are generous im sure you could have some better pics where we can actually see you :lol:

SpecialK
03-09-04, 03:37 PM
alrite mate, i jus joined 2. ur car looks well clean mate and u certainly havin hung around moddin it!! :D

yeah cheers...well us chics dont hang about when we want something! lol.. :lol:

SpecialK
03-09-04, 03:39 PM
well your are generous im sure you could have some better pics where we can actually see you :lol:

changed the pic so u can all stop asking now! lol... :roll: :lol:

nova ian
03-09-04, 03:46 PM
yeah cheers...well us chics dont hang about when we want something! lol.. :lol:[/quote]

LOL :D how did u get the pic 4 ur sig? been tryin 2 do it but cant lol!

SpecialK
03-09-04, 03:47 PM
just resized ma pics and did it in photoshop...

nova ian
03-09-04, 03:49 PM
i hav a sig made up, but jus dont know how 2 get it up on my posts

thanx :D

epo
03-09-04, 04:23 PM
i host the pics in photobucket

then copy the web adress and paste it in the img tags

www.blablabla......

there u go