PDA

View Full Version : wow

Anonymous
07-10-01, 10:56 PM
is it just me or in the last few months has everybody started 2 bitch at each other, i know i wee bit of slaggin doesnt go a-miss every so often but we r all big boys and girls(davo etc)( :D only kiddin m8, dont even know u so i can't slag u off) i remember a time when it was all nice and happy on ere but dont know what happined....

later peeps

Ballsy

:) mmmmm same shit different Day :)

Anonymous
08-10-01, 10:52 AM
seems that a lot of peeps are a bit too protective over there cars, if u no wot i mean

B-)

Anonymous
08-10-01, 11:34 AM
lol...yup...

i get a lot of peeps on RB because it's more relaxed etc people have a laff but there's no stale atmosphere...

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Anonymous
08-10-01, 11:45 AM
PS. that wasn't a free flug, i was merely stating a fact, no disrespect to kev or anyone ;)

Nova Community

Anonymous
08-10-01, 01:43 PM
I have noticed that aswell, but it seems to have calmed down a little bit in the past couple of weeks!! I havent really got anything to compare this site with though, coz I dont go on any other sites really, just waste sum of my lunchtimes and that on here!!

Anonymous
08-10-01, 02:51 PM
the good thing about roybacer is that the pages load a LOT quicker than novaload

x-b :)p ***********The Novaload Member Formally known As Nova91*********** :)p x-b

Anonymous
08-10-01, 03:10 PM
ICK needs help, since he mentioned "good" and "roybacer" in the same sentence!! :D

Dave Pearce, hmm he mixes like a man with no hands

Anonymous
08-10-01, 03:11 PM
they wouldnt load at all for me on there.

Anonymous
08-10-01, 04:09 PM
hey ballsy still go tthose wheels for sale?? What wheels/sizes and offsets u got?? Cheers Fraz

For Sale- 15" TSW Stealths Good tyres ?220
35mm offset

Anonymous
08-10-01, 07:46 PM
I think sometimes people do forget we're all in the same 'nova army' and theres all the attitude and mouth from people who are too over protective.

grantrees@hotmail.com

If the bird said "Its the Nova or me", would you miss her?

Anonymous
08-10-01, 09:17 PM
alot of the problems recently haven't even been nova related - just ill placed comments that get massive reactions and then it just snowballs - but it has got better over the last week or two.
much better than it was last month... it was just bedlam.

Anonymous
09-10-01, 10:05 AM
agreed novaheat...we are all nova owners (i will be soon lol) so we should all get together and help each other...

cambridge, go and build a site, put literally thousands of hours into it, and i'll have a look at it. i can garantee u it will be wank...

u should never diss anyone's site, i dont make any money from RB, kev doesn't make any money from novaload...infact, we both loose money...paying for your sorry fcuking arse to chat about nova's all day at our expense...other lads appreciate the work that goes into running a site, u obviously dont.

shut the fcuk up, fcuk wit

i think all nova sites should keep in close contact, then when sum 1 arranges a nova meet, there will be a massive turnout because of the nova's from loads of sites have turned up

Nova Community

Anonymous
09-10-01, 06:40 PM
ironic really, lol, "calmed down last two weeks" i have not been on novaload for past 2 weeks. lol

hahahaa

You know what they about people with big hands :-/ Big Gloves ;)