PDA

View Full Version : Please Help

Anonymous
09-10-01, 09:07 AM
Ello everyone,

Since I've lowered my car and have just put some decent wheels on it, I've been told I'll need a 'Camber Bolt Kit' to compensate for the lowering, does this sound right? If so, does anyone know where I can get one? I've tried my local Motorserve, Demon Tweeks and other places local to me and they don't do it. My car's due it's MOT and service at the end of the month so ideally I could do with getting the kit so the garage can fit it. Thanks in advance,

Jim.

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnings winning!"

Anonymous
09-10-01, 10:12 AM
two ways of doing it slim, get a camber kit from regal autosport (02380-791000) which is 2 bolts with cam like bits on them or get the "strut moved" where they oval out the holes at the top of the suspension where the strut sits then the camber can be adjusted.

If it isn't kev it isn't worth it !!!

Anonymous
09-10-01, 11:16 AM
demon tweeks sell the kit.

called magic camber something or other.

also mark d has some that he got from niek.

best bit is go to yahoo then groups and sign up for nova_owners group, then log in and search the archives as there was discussion on these bolts on there.

Anonymous
09-10-01, 12:27 PM
Right, problem sorted, I've ordered the kit from Regal, (cheers David) It should arrive tomorrow and I'll get the garage to fit it whilst it's getting MOT'd. Cheers guys. BTW, Ian, what BHP figure did you get?

"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnings winning!"