PDA

View Full Version : trax

Aragorn
30-08-04, 10:01 AM
just wondering if we are arrangin some kinda convoy from billing like last year on the morning of the show??

Ian_Gsi16v
30-08-04, 07:43 PM
me and me mates are staying at billing, no nova this time though :roll:

either a IS200 :lol: or a tranny mini-bus :roll:

Mel
30-08-04, 08:47 PM
of the people that i know are camping at billing, most are on show (except me lol)..but im sure if you see us lot with our novas in billing, we can arrange convoy etc there and then..

prolly best to talk to sean (srs1) for our group of campers..

Aragorn
30-08-04, 09:16 PM
well last year the regulars (ie CP, Ian, Will etc) all met outside the queys hotel and we left from there in a convoy hopfully we'll do summat similar

Mel
30-08-04, 09:23 PM
ohh..i have no idea then, cause our group are actually campin in Billing then making our way there..although..i might actually drive up there myself on my own way, cause i'd be wayyyyyyy ahead of sean, as me in my 1.2 will whoop his XE arse lol :P

naa..seriously tho..i havent a clue about whats happening that morning, especially with our group, cause them lot are showing, and my "shed" wont fit in :wink:

Aragorn
02-09-04, 11:58 PM
so does the lack of responses indicate no-one is camping at billing ??

i find that hard to believe so come on folks whats happening

Jim
03-09-04, 12:24 AM
Are you talking about camping at billing to then go onto trax, or are you talking about camping at billing for the billing show later on in the month?

Jim

Philsutton
03-09-04, 12:25 AM
im not camping at billing but im hope to meet up with everyone before we go in, not really sure whats happening yet though.

Stuart
03-09-04, 08:35 AM
camping? eeewwwww how common lol

i might pop up to do an early morning donut into your tents lol

epo
03-09-04, 08:39 AM
camping? eeewwwww how common lol

i might pop up to do an early morning donut into your tents lol

donuts eeeewwww how max power :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aragorn
03-09-04, 10:03 PM
well im staying in a hotel in MK but im convoying down with ade who is staying at the queys hotel

what time should we be aiming to be at the gates for?

once we know that we can arrange a time to meet up outside aquadrome

cheers

Kev