PDA

View Full Version : Parts left from breaking 1.6 16v nova

ianofbhills
29-08-04, 03:45 PM
please call, e-mail me or send me a text message if your interested in any parts.

x2 sabelt professional 3 point harness' , 3" shoulder straps and aircraft style release mechanism in red. Drivers has red 3" sabelt harness pads and anti dive crotch strap makeing it a 4 point harness. cost ?100 each!!

?100 the pair.

x2 cobra imola bucket seats in black with sparco steel side mounts (not subframes)

provisionally sold

SPA carbon fibre mirror (drivers side only)

?50

sparco carbon fibre pedel set with alloy accelerator pedal

?10

euro spec rear lights ( no reverse light)

?20

webber carb balenceing tool
?25

mk1 nova grp wings
?50

cut down nova gear linkage with quaife nylon gearknob
?10

astra gte digi dash with loom and transducer with omex sequential shift light display mounted inside

?75

alloy 1.0 litre fuel swirl pot (cant remember make think it is atl? from demon tweeks anyway)

provisonally sold

sparco rallye steering wheel with gm boss

?75

professionally flocked mk 2 nova dashboard with custom made centre binnacle with push button starter and aircraft style ign switch + 3 auxillary switches

?100

SPA digital oil temperature and pressure gauge inc senders

?75

safety devices polished alloy hand held fire extinguisher inc bracket

?40

mk1 nova bonnet in flame red with genuine scoooby functional vent and cool louvers vents. complete with chrome bonnet lifters and sparco stainless steel bonnet pins.

?100 (you would have to come and collect this from dundee)

safety devices 6 point bolt in roll cage complete with all bolts but not the reinforcement plates that you get as they have been welded to the shell.

?250 (you would have to come and collect this from dundee)

forge motorsport polished alloy 9 litre fuel cell for spare wheel well inc pump

?100

sytec motorsport billet alloy fuel filter 8mm push on ends and various fuel hose

?40

x4 maxsport cut slicks 15" (same as colway f2s) x2 absolutly brand new never been fitted, other 2 part worn

?100

Hi-spec billet 4 big brake kit. consists of billet 4 alloy callipers, braided brake lines (front only), mintex 1144 pads ,and 285mm 4 stud vauxhall fitment dics. Just bedded in very little wear to pads or discs

?400

terratrip professional intercom system and x2 practice headsets.

?75

sparco polished alloy front strutbrace for a nova

?50

mk1 nova clear front indicators with phillips silver vision bulbs

?20 the pair

mk1 nova headlamps with unknown blue type bulbs

?20 the pair

pics can be seen on the origional ad on mig web
here http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=146107

all prices do not include any postage costs please do not try to offer me any less then i have asked for i think they are realistic prices for the condition and price of buying the parts new.

Call me Ian 07841744794
e-mail me Ianofbhills@hotmail.com