PDA

View Full Version : FOOKIN COME ON ENGLAND!!!

Anonymous
06-10-01, 05:28 PM
COME ON!!!!!!

Beckham is the man! fucking yes! japan/korea here we come!

by the way ian... looks like it was 2 United players that did it for us. didnt see any scousers do anything :D

[-dj.gif-]
"Hey Mr Taliban! Gimme your Bin Laden!"

Anonymous
06-10-01, 05:59 PM
makes a fooking change tho, dont it!!!!!!!! :D

Who pulled england thro last time:-/ Liverpool players me thinks! :P

Anonymous
06-10-01, 07:51 PM
Respect to Mr Beckham!!
He was the only player who did anything at all... as far as utd players goes, he is the England captain! and Scholes and Neville were crap too!! Owen wouldnt have waited til the 93rd minute to wrap up the game!! so just shhhhh mate...
it was a pressure game though!
I was about to pop a vien in my head!!

Anonymous
06-10-01, 09:13 PM
1. you are a brummy why are you supporting united you glory hunting scum.
2. Beckham played well the rest were shite.
3. Germany 1 Liverpool 5 - without that result it wouldnt have mattered today, and notice how owen was missing and england were shite? yet all the mancs were playing?
4. you didnt see any scousers do anything??? Beckhams a cockney isnt he? - very manc! lol
shut up fool.

Anonymous
07-10-01, 10:26 AM
still didnt see liverpool players do anything....

oh yeah Heskey, he kept falling over. lmao :D nothing new there!

:D there never gonna fit :D

Anonymous
07-10-01, 11:13 AM
ian u praising a cockney :D he he he

lancia delta or cossie? LANCIA!

Anonymous
07-10-01, 11:59 AM
IS THAT JEALOUSY I SMELL? :-/

noel

[-dj.gif-]
"Hey Mr Taliban! Gimme your Bin Laden!"

Anonymous
07-10-01, 01:31 PM
Sheringham plays for spurs,he was s**t at 'the scum' and didnt do well,so i dont think u can really call a man(ure) utd player can you? ne way without liverpool players Mr beckham would be watching the world cup rather than playing in it.

Anonymous
07-10-01, 05:10 PM
I can't believe you lot - typical squabbling when we should be celebrating. We didn't play well but we're thru' and thats what counts - where's your pride in our national team? Once the England shirt goes on Club football counts for feckin nowt.

Anonymous
07-10-01, 05:30 PM
massive round of applause for CP. (the only person who remembers the last time we won the WC)

LMAO

Good girls go to heaven, bad girls come with me :D

Anonymous
07-10-01, 06:34 PM
Lmao! Some things you just cant buy:P
Just think most of you lot might go yur whole lives and not see England win the World Cup.
Hahahaha! - who's not laughing anymore???!!!
:D:D:D.....................:>

Anonymous
07-10-01, 07:54 PM
yes noel and lancy, the two biggest glory hunters ever, get off your bandwagons and you should feel ashamed listen to cp

Anonymous
08-10-01, 06:04 PM
it is true we may go our whole lives without seeing england win a world cup - i would be happy seeing england get as far as in 1998 and play argentina again in the same match - and have beckham bang in 3 goals and show em whose boss, and then foul that guy who he got sent off for last time breaking his legs in the process and only get a yellow card. lol.
AS IF.
We will do ok in world cup i reckon as long as the team dont go to sleep and leave owen and beckham to do all the work like they usually do.