PDA

View Full Version : Digital mod >>>

Anonymous
09-10-01, 10:12 AM
I took greame de suys 'pepe' and digitally modded it into a euro style nova...(click on link below and read down the page, there are 2 pictures)

http://www.roybacer.co.uk/ubb/Forum15/HTML/001875.html

the 'less is more' approach is probably what i'm gonna be doin...

opinions please ;)

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Anonymous
09-10-01, 11:36 AM
very nice, not sure about the colour !! and the rear windows look dodgy, can't put my finger on what it is . . . . . .

The back of my car looks very similar, flushed tailgate, no wiper or lock, smooth bumper, clear rear light clusters. Mines not that low though, that looks mint that low.

Anonymous
09-10-01, 11:56 AM
all swage lines around the rear windows/B pillars have been smoothed out, rain gutters on the roof etc

note the 1 piece front windows! :D (on the piccy further down the page on the link)

Nova Community
Visit: www.RoyBacer.co.uk
Email: Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

Anonymous
09-10-01, 11:58 AM
don't like them, they look weird !

Anonymous
09-10-01, 12:12 PM
sorry i dont like that nova @all looks to back heavy

x-b :)p ***********The Novaload Member Formally known As Nova91*********** :)p x-b

Anonymous
09-10-01, 01:48 PM
the front doors are 100% straight, so no tilt down when the one piece front glass is fitted

16v Nova - Toolkit, Trouble, Points and great expence all come as standard :)

Anonymous
09-10-01, 07:06 PM
not really my cuppa tea but i wouldn't say no if someone offered it me for 10 bob and half a vanilla slice.
:D

Anonymous
10-10-01, 10:39 AM
ABSOULUTLY AMAZING MATE IF ONLY IT WERE REAL! :(

I LIKE THE COLOUR I WAS THINKING I SHOULD EITHER GO NAVY BLUE OR TVR PURPLE PARADISE THEN I SAW THIS!!!!

"Ill do anything to help aslong as it aint a saxo"