PDA

View Full Version : chat room, attempt 2

Anonymous
07-10-01, 09:31 PM
right then the other night i reckon i was treated unfairly by ian and fenix. i joined chat friday when ian was chatting about his car, i said something like ian u not got "ur" car back yet, having a dig at how long its been away from him. he didnt like it and spat his dummy at me. then fenix joined in so i said he was a brown nose with ian, thats all i said to fenix. fenix went mad and slagged me off loads.
in the middle of this davo stook up for me and jokingly took piss out of ian and fenix, when davo left chat room abuse started again at me from fenix and he then banned me after ian gave him ops.

so is that right story?? am i making this up? did i deserve to get all that abuse and to be banned?? unbiased views below pls and pls keep the "u deserve it cos ur a prick" replies to a minimum pls, just say yes u deserved it cos i was cheeky or something.

feel free to post ur replies below giving your side of events and if i deserved all i got.

Dave

Anonymous
07-10-01, 09:35 PM
oh forgot to say when i entered chat today the title was Davo and Dave-hay are my real parents, they are the biggest couple of fucking (deep breath and think how gay they are here) wankers that take it up the shitter | pugtek is shit (and empty) so visit www.novaload.net instead

not very nice that is it??

Anonymous
07-10-01, 09:37 PM
Dave you were giving abuse out and were rightly banned, stop your whinging. you then told lies about what was said. you and ur little pugwreck gang were dishing abuse after abuse, i ignored, you then abused fenix who banned you. you were not hard done by stop your whinging. what do you hope to achieve by this post?

as for topic i can not take credit for it, but was intended as a joke.

Davo is a little tosser who needs banning, he blamed me for the topic and gave loads of abuse i also find he has pinched a pic from here and posted on pugtek of my car with a message saying scratch this car if you see it. i have a screen print of proof.

davo u are no better than some little scumbag who scratches peoples car, why dont you f### off back to pugtek, you have no input other than waste of space posts and abusing novas calling them shoeboxes, go buy your saxo and stay on saxosportsclub, with the rest of the muppets.

Anonymous
07-10-01, 09:40 PM
LOL i didn't defend Ian at all you prick! I'm quite sure he can handle himself. I was having a conv with Davo and he said "what if i slag Ian off" i said "you'll prob get banned as usual". Thats an obesrvation nothing more, nothing less.

You pissed me off for no good reason. Just think urself lucky you weren't in the same room as me. (yes i was that pissed off).

You were still in the room for 10 mins after i got ops. i pointed out where you'd gone wrong. You made no effort to apologise.

As far as i'm concerned i'd be happy never to hear from you again.

You had already made your mind up to cause trouble on friday along with davo. A pointless thing, but hey it's your life you're wasting.

But when you break the rules don't expect people not to react!

Good girls go to heaven, bad girls come with me :D

Anonymous
07-10-01, 09:43 PM
ne unbiased views??

Anonymous
07-10-01, 09:53 PM
Explain this pic davo:

http://www.novaload.net/content/upload/ianscar1(Ian%20storey).jpg

in fact dont bother, just leave.

Anonymous
07-10-01, 10:00 PM
how can they give an unbiased view when they only hear your twisted version of the truth.

Anonymous
07-10-01, 11:38 PM
that pic is well out ov order

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
08-10-01, 03:44 PM
i think that pic is well outta order.
its like us doing a burn davos pug pic or summat.i hope sometime soon u get banned.!
why do u need to keep visiting this site? u dont have a nova do you? and u dont have any friends here do u? just curious..!

Anonymous
09-10-01, 06:38 PM
ok, for starters that pic has never been on pugtek, nor has that page ever been created by myself.

if you want to get technical mr story the script makes the page. for example:

http://www.pugtek.net/content/image.asp?ID=10&desc=Peugeot%20206&src=/content/images/gallery/10.jpg

desc = the description at the bottom of the page

src = the source where the image comes from

Now anybody with a slight bit of intelligence knows that they can mess with the address to make the picture seem what it seems.

Therefore i hold no responsibility to it. If u notice in teh address bar the image resides on novaload and not on pugtek, and the description is purely what the user types in.

There you go.

So i accept your apology and stop wasting my time.

You know what they about people with big hands :-/ Big Gloves ;)

Anonymous
09-10-01, 07:18 PM
:O
I'll get mi coat - i aint saying anything.
every time i open my mouth in a discussion like this i say summat wrong.
So its gob shut and coat on for me.
:D

Anonymous
09-10-01, 07:54 PM
dont lie davo where you think i get the screen print from? you posted it to someone and were grassed, it was on pugtek dont try and lie your way out of it.

it is on pugtek linking the actual image from novaload, but you did the text etc

now fuck off.

Anonymous
09-10-01, 11:25 PM
ian, can u undserstand english. You really are pathetic.

Ian i really do have better things to do than listen to you moan and winge about pathetic little things.

Lets try again:

The script makes the page so any image can be put onto pugtek, its so simple. i can see why you live with your parents now.

Go and play with your dolls and your first car.

You know what they about people with big hands :-/ Big Gloves ;)

Anonymous
09-10-01, 11:59 PM
Davo over time i think we've gathered enough evidence to go to the UN and let them start a bloody bombing campaign against you.

PLease grow up one tiny little bit!

I've nothing against other cars and no other site i go on allows other marque owners to stay and slag their members cars off.

I've lost count of how many times you've been banned from chat and site.

Maybe you don't realise this is a site for nova owners and those who like novas. The name isn't too clear i suppose.

Please Davo go and attract some members for your own site and stay there.

Anonymous
10-10-01, 12:34 AM
yes and you created the page, it was u that posted the link, it has come from a very trustworthy source and not a chat/forum regular.

u made the page and the text and it was your idea to put about scratching so fu## off and dont come back

u have about 3 sites with 3 people on each stay there.