PDA

View Full Version : Sort your Sigs out!

?Marty?
28-08-04, 12:21 AM
There a FAR too many people with sigs taking up over 100 pixels in row height with a mess of pictures, text and etc

It's annoying.

Obv it's too time consuming for admin to go round changing them all, so sort it out people.

Or i will ask Alex to unleash his butler monkeys from his cave.

Fester
28-08-04, 12:23 AM
Yeah, it's irritating.

Well, I'm not bothered but Marty asked me to reply so here it is.

5_door owner
28-08-04, 01:22 AM
is mine o.k??? i dont know how to check :silly:

broody
28-08-04, 01:34 AM
ah so maybe just a sig or a line of text? but ive got both, doh!

?Marty?
28-08-04, 01:56 AM
Fester IS very bothered. VERYbothered indeed.

He said that all the unnecessary scrolling is using up too much energy from his wrists and affecting his solo sex performance. The repetitive strain from scrolling due to all your messy sigs (as well as not being aesthetically pleasing) is giving him wankers crapm far too soon and ruining his enjoyment of extra-curricular activities.

When there are HUGE 200px sigs, then several lines of ''http://come look at my dads tool shed.com'' with spaces inbetween, and then maybe some more random images all over the place, it is ruining, erm things.

Chavs are particular offenders of this. Especially when they post one word/line posts, and then people have to scroll all their gay and messy sigs just to get to the other two lines of chav.

Why can't you all just drink peach schnapps and be fabulous!?

broody
28-08-04, 02:00 AM
Fester IS very bothered. VERYbothered indeed.

He said that all the unnecessary scrolling is using up too much energy from his wrists and affecting his solo sex performance. The repetitive strain from scrolling due to all your messy sigs (as well as not being aesthetically pleasing) is giving him w**k crapm far too soon and ruining his enjoyment of extra-curricular activities.

When there are HUGE 200px sigs, then several lines of ''http://come look at my dads tool shed.com'' with spaces inbetween, and then maybe some more random images all over the place, it is ruining, erm things.

Chavs are particular offenders of this. Especially when they post one word/line posts, and then people have to scroll all their gay and messy sigs just to get to the other two lines of chav.

Why can't you all just drink peach schnapps and be fabulous!?

I am very disapointed in you marty, that is NO WAY near upto your normal standard of mindless babble, now go back and make it more realistic and not make any sence what so ever!

dan_mk1
28-08-04, 02:10 AM

Very true! *cough sminty7door, mikewesterbum, superduperdupergreennova2008 etc etc cough*

broody
28-08-04, 02:13 AM
*cough* Dan mk1 *cough*

dan_mk1
28-08-04, 02:20 AM
My sig is 100 pixels in height thank you very much, twas designed by a homo called fester....it also didnt take four hours to make, have 4 million frames and completely pointless! :P

broody
28-08-04, 02:25 AM
What do you want, a blue peter badge :lol:

Rach
28-08-04, 11:53 AM
can i have one...?

broody
28-08-04, 01:40 PM
Yes, its in the post

epo
28-08-04, 01:45 PM
in true pikey forum i nick my sigs from other sites

Alex
28-08-04, 02:30 PM
My monkey butlers are currently preparing themselves to leave my cave. I have given them a nice meal of lentils and moss so that they can perfom their tasks efficiently.

Col_Mk1
28-08-04, 02:34 PM
in true pikey forum i nick my sigs from other sites

hehe i do ythat :lol:

Alex
28-08-04, 02:48 PM
shame your stolen sig doesn't work :lol:

?Marty?
29-08-04, 02:28 AM
can i have one...?

Yes. I will give you one.