PDA

View Full Version : mk2 golf head lights!!!!!!!!

puss puss
27-08-04, 09:26 PM
as it says am gonna try and fit mk2 golf head lights to mi nova when i get it :D :D

just wonderin if anyone has done dis or give me a photoshop picture of one or sutten like dat

anyof u guys like the sound of dis or doesnt it suit der lines of a nova ?!?
cheers
:roll:
puss puss

Philsutton
27-08-04, 09:28 PM
i actually had the same idea a very long time ago, never got round to doing as i couldnt be bothered. Would like to see what it would look like.

puss puss
27-08-04, 09:36 PM
i just dont wanna mess up der front :D :lol:

puss puss

J4MES
27-08-04, 10:37 PM
are you going to fit the dub grille as well --this could look quite mint, time for a photoshop i think!!!

ade
28-08-04, 12:29 AM
theres a cuple of novas about with the mk2 golf lights - however it looks a little weird. IIRC the bonnet, grill and bumpers need modding and the pic I saw the car ended looking like a fiesta?!?

:x

Has a LONG time ago mind so maybe thinking of another car.

Ade

novaexplod
28-08-04, 09:58 AM
i think it will look poor, u should go for a newer set of lights such as the punto mk2 or the golf mk4

puss puss
28-08-04, 02:29 PM
am sorry bout a hate the new holg head lights it relli distorys the front

maybe i will look into a punto mk1 or mk2 head light conversion anyone got a pics :lol:

5_door owner
28-08-04, 04:26 PM
here ya go, (bit shit cos its done on ms paint lol) but ya get the idea i think it'd look gud, maybe better with rallye lights(the slim square ones on sum mk2's)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/nay_collins/z.bmp

puss puss
28-08-04, 06:21 PM
it looks the dogs bollox i new it would look gd but not dat gd damn it looks fine as jordans jugs
:lol: :lol:
how am i gonna wire it all up ?

puss puss

5_door owner
28-08-04, 06:30 PM
get down the scrappies and nab the grill lights and the wiring from the headlights(few inches'll do,) then youll have to match them up to the nova's loom,

also if ya want it like the one in the pic youll have to get rid of ya front indi's and buy a badgelessgrill from a vw tuning place./

good luck with it an get sum pics up as your doin it :D

ade
28-08-04, 06:50 PM
I'm currently trying to fit a set of mk2 Punto lights in the front of mine. Theyre tricky as theyre bigger (deeper) than standard nova lights as well as wider. need to mod both wings, slam panel, light support move radiatior slightly and then extend bonnet considerably as well as make new grill and make an entire new front bumper.

Only a little bit of work then - have seen a euro nova done with them and apart from the bonnet it looked awesome!

8)

Trax 2005 - hopefully - all will be revealed - along with the ADES GARAGE V2 on sticky in General section

puss puss
28-08-04, 08:01 PM
yeah ill keep a full diary of the things i done to the nova when it comes on still savin up for it at der mo i just wantter get all mi questions out of the way first so i am not wastein time when i do get der nova :lol:

am only 15 and i hav saved 61 quid from paper round lmfao

am savin like mad to try and get one :D

puss puss

5_door owner
28-08-04, 08:12 PM
lol, youll probably be able to get hold of one without tax an mot for that much,

just keep an eye out in your loot and on ebay, they may be shabby but nothin a bit of time wont cure 8)

puss puss
28-08-04, 09:35 PM
can u lot keep a eye out for a nova between 100 to 200 quid for me
it has to be near ipswich

puss puss

5_door owner
28-08-04, 09:53 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=9858&item=2487775614&rd=1

there ya go, buy it now :D [/url]

?Marty?
29-08-04, 02:58 AM
While you're delivering those newspapers, try reading a few and learning english. Unless you're delivering them in germany.

Dis das der ist das nicht.

whitty_nova_1300sr
30-08-04, 04:46 PM
go on u know u want 2.

will look the tits

-tucny-
05-09-04, 09:51 AM
nothing to do with this post but 5_door owner that video u made is the dogs danglers!!!! isnt lego so much fun?

:D :D :D :D :D :!:

Jules
05-09-04, 11:36 AM
am sorry bout a hate the new holg head lights it relli distorys the front

it looks the dogs bollox i new it would look gd but not dat gd damn it looks fine as jordans jugs

What the hell is that?
Is that even English?
:roll:

can u lot keep a eye out for a nova between 100 to 200 quid for me
it has to be near ipswich

I hang my head in shame..........

:oops: