PDA

View Full Version : 1st Yorkshire PNG meeting..

Anonymous
04-10-01, 02:34 PM
Just to inform anyone who is interested the 1st Yorkshire PNG meeting has been arranged. Its the 2ND SUNDAY OF OCTOBER at the OLD CORNMILL, at 1pm. Just off J25 of the M62, head towards Huddersfield.
I just recieved this info via text from the PNG regional co-ordinator so it should be sound. I'll be there with a mate or two so c u there. I hope to finally put some faces to names! T ;)

Anonymous
04-10-01, 02:53 PM
unfortunately it is the same day as the North west meeting so u wont get any of our members dropping across like used to happen.

and breeny will u be joining us a week on sunday?

Anonymous
04-10-01, 05:09 PM
hopefully! just need a lift from some really really nice person :)

Anonymous
05-10-01, 08:33 AM
Just sent off my application form and cheque for membership of PNG. I live in Leeds, so me and my brother will probably go down to the first meeting to see what its like.
See ya there.

Mike C

Anonymous
05-10-01, 08:47 AM
It only takes 10 mins to get there from Bradford so if your coming from Leeds and go down the M62 at that time on a sun it should only take u about 25 mins. C u there. T ;)

Anonymous
06-10-01, 11:13 PM
Bugger.....I was hoping it'd be at the other location they mentioned...the one just off the M1. Ni mind, the Old Cornmill is only twice as far to drive :O

I'll try and make it though, so may see some of you there ;) If not, I'll definitely make it next month.